*SPOILERS* Booker Dewitt, Anna Dewitt, and Andrew Ryan

#1theycallmedukeyPosted 4/2/2013 11:52:27 AM
i'm assuming you know the ending of Bioshock Infinite pretty well, and Bioshock 1. So here is my argument, it is that Booker Dewitt and Anna Dewitt are related biologically to Andrew Ryan, and here is why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-VJ3j2bPJk

In the video linked above if you skip to 2:40, after Elizabeth/Anna climbs over the pillar you see the sign lit up in front of you saying "ATTENTION! ALL BATHYSPHERE TRAVEL IS NOW DENIED."

And if you know Bioshock 1 pretty well, you know damn well what that means. If not read up on this link http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Bathysphere : it will explain that Andrew Ryan shut down the bathysphere travel only to his genetic code, hence why Jack (the protagonist in Bioshock 1 could use it)

So in turn that means that since Booker pulled the lever he is related to Andrew Ryan.
Here comes the crazy part, you know the Lutece twins? Well compare ANNA to ANDREW. Similar name right? They both have brown hair, and blue eyes! Fact check me if you do not believe, its all on the internet. So what i am saying is that Andrew Ryan is Anna but in a different universe from Bookers.

But there are a few loop holes that might not quite fit listed below:

-Andrew Ryan was born in Russia, he even changed his name from Andrei Rianofski to Andrew Ryan, (sounds familiar right?)

-There is little to no knowledge on Andrew Ryan's parents, other then what is listed in the Bioshock Rapture book (which i own and have read, and in the process of re-reading it)

--------------------------

The overall message is Anna Dewitt, is Andrew Ryan but in an opposite universe.

Feel free to comment and offer your opinion!
#2pookiejinPosted 4/2/2013 12:31:48 PM
yeah, and its also possible that is a reality where the Bathyspheres don't require bio-metric protocols.

I wont subscribe to this theory until they create a real, direct explanation that the Rapture you visit is the same as the one from Bioshock 1. until then, this is simply speculation.
#33starborrisPosted 4/2/2013 2:57:49 PM
it is extremely unlikely. booker would be almost 90 when bioshock takes place, and there is no evidence that they have anything to slow the aging process, that and ryan grew up in russia, the revolution is what inspired many of his ideals.

and if the bathyspheres are ALL locked then how does fontaine get around? its possible the security isnt infallible.
#4SharperKnivesPosted 4/2/2013 3:02:41 PM
they also say the bathyspheres are pretty lenient, so tons of people can use them
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#5neoamericanPosted 4/2/2013 3:12:42 PM
Nice spoiler in the title.
---
The American dream means equal opportunity for its citizens. The neoamerican dream is the same thing but has a high speed car chase. {WOT}
#6SullyTheStrangePosted 4/2/2013 3:12:51 PM
SharperKnives posted...
they also say the bathyspheres are pretty lenient, so tons of people can use them

When do they say that? The whole point of Fontaine creating Jack in the first place was that he'd be able to get through the security and use the bathyspheres/vita-chambers when no one else but Ryan could.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#7stonelikearockPosted 4/2/2013 3:13:00 PM
3starborris posted...
it is extremely unlikely. booker would be almost 90 when bioshock takes place, and there is no evidence that they have anything to slow the aging process, that and ryan grew up in russia, the revolution is what inspired many of his ideals.

and if the bathyspheres are ALL locked then how does fontaine get around? its possible the security isnt infallible.

Doesn't he make you put the security and stuff in his control?
---
"just be glad there's nobody named paperlikeabook to come and post after you. Then you'd be in trouble mister." - arleas http://imgur.com/QgO8q
#8SharperKnivesPosted 4/2/2013 3:18:48 PM
SullyTheStrange posted...
SharperKnives posted...

When do they say that? The whole point of Fontaine creating Jack in the first place was that he'd be able to get through the security and use the bathyspheres/vita-chambers when no one else but Ryan could.

at the beginning of neptunes when he explains them
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#9steker16Posted 4/2/2013 4:04:00 PM
putting "anna dewitt" in the title is a spoiler all on its own, so gg
#10Desperado19Posted 4/2/2013 4:06:25 PM
Not necessarily. After all Booker does say that his dead wife was called Anna, so the uninformed will assume that is the Anna Dewitt mentioned here.
---
"I, am the man with no name.... Zapp Brannigan at your service!"