How to beat "The Three Tears", Find the final tear? I need help *spoilers*

#1NexusQPosted 4/4/2013 7:20:08 PM
So I am fighting the ghost that is supposed to be Lady Comstock and I am on the last part where she is in the vault. She is really hard and I am trying to figure out what is the best vigors to use to beat her and guns?
#2ThomThistlePosted 4/4/2013 7:23:33 PM
I used the sniper rifle and kept my distance from her. Use any vigor that disintegrates enemies so they can't be revived.
#3advancewaraddictPosted 4/4/2013 7:32:47 PM
Hold down Return to Sender while blasting her in the face. Then lob the bullets back at her every now and then. Works best if you got the Return to Sender upgrade + Salt infusions.
#4NexusQ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:39:39 PM
ahh yeah I dont have the upgrade yet. I just beat her by staying in the vault and sniping her haha
#5Robb StarkPosted 4/5/2013 12:26:44 AM
When you fight her the third time try not looting corpses/salts on the way to her. Then you can use all your salts to put down vigour traps go back and loot the corpses and get more salt, you should be able to put down several sets of vigour traps. The traps are there to delay the adds (or kill them if its devil's kiss) for long enough for you to sniper her.
---
Its okay to be Nobody! Nobody is perfect!
#6Paradox421Posted 4/5/2013 3:15:03 AM
In the bank vault, I had a sniper rifle handy and never went through the vault door out into the main lobby (where the fight takes place). After a couple waves of enemies, Lady Comstock stopped moving and stood on the opposite side of the room staring at me. This allowed for me to gun her down with no effort.

Convinced this was a stroke of luck, I restarted the fight and tried replicating it. The same thing happened again.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vadYOVQ.jpg
#7Rpg AddictPosted 4/5/2013 2:24:26 PM
The guys she raises won't come back if you kill them with fire or lightning (either with Devil's Kiss or Shock Jockey, or as an added effect with a melee attack using your gear). When you have the Charge aid, it will assist with your shield recharge. I don't remember the name of the gears, but Charge counts as a melee attack, and there's a gear that has a chance to add fire to your attacks, another gear ti know, but ihat gives kills a chance of giving you salts, and another one that has all melee kills (not just the executions) give you health in return. Equip these and Charge, Charge, Charge until the ranks are thinned, then attack her. Keep your distance because her lone attack when alone is strong and can take out your shields.

Good luck!
---
Space for rent.
#8CocaCola0703Posted 4/5/2013 6:19:01 PM
I used Return to sender to block the bullets from mobs and used my upgraded RPG to blow her up, you dont have to hit her just the ground under her and the explosion should damage her. it only took me about 4-6 shots