Game of the Year

#1sminmorphPosted 9/15/2010 8:07:07 PM
As some of you know with DLC 4 there will be a GOTY (Game of the year) edition, anyone else think this is the last DLC they will make and the GOTY is a sign there will be no more? The Gearbox CEO said that they're just making a GOTY for noobs to Borderlands but I don't believe that entirely...
---
"IT'S A TRAP"
#2blacksniperPosted 9/15/2010 8:27:49 PM
There will be one more DLC after this. Bet on it.
---
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
#3phil227Posted 9/15/2010 8:51:47 PM
I will kill all the people at gearbox if theres going to be even more DLC, considering I worked my @&* off to get to lvl 61 and to 100% my game again, if I 100 my game and they announce more dlc I fly to their corporate headquarters and burn it down.
---
The Man of 14 Platinums, The Chaotic Gaming Critic, The Monster Trophy Hunter.< Take Your Pick
#4Kitford001Posted 9/16/2010 1:08:23 AM

if the lvl cap is 61 why have i seen ppl at lvl 70?

#5phil227Posted 9/16/2010 3:23:55 AM
^those people are hacking Level cap after Generel Knoxx Upgrade was 61, any higher you hacking or modding.
---
The Man of 14 Platinums, The Chaotic Gaming Critic, The Monster Trophy Hunter.< Take Your Pick
#6blacksniperPosted 9/16/2010 8:09:04 AM
I will kill all the people at gearbox if theres going to be even more DLC, considering I worked my @&* off to get to lvl 61 and to 100% my game again, if I 100 my game and they announce more dlc I fly to their corporate headquarters and burn it down.

HA! You think you worked your ass off getting 100% in this game? It takes what, two days of work? A week at most. This game has some of the easiest trophies on the PS3. Go get the Platinum of White Knight Chronicles and then you might have some idea of what working for trophies is. Or even better, don't be such a trophy *****.
---
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
#7BigJohnWV04Posted 9/16/2010 4:21:57 PM
I highly doubt there will be a new DLC, from the interview they weren't originally going to do a fourth one but I can't remember the circumstances that brought about this one. I do consider this one the last DLC for Borderlands, Gearbox has more issues on their plate right now like Borderlands 2 and Duke Nukem.
---
R.I.P. Glenn Shadix "Otho"