Can invizimals be imported from original game save files?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Invizimals: Shadow Zone
  3. Can invizimals be imported from original game save files?

User Info: thoughtfulmoron

thoughtfulmoron
6 years ago#1
Greetings. My question is basically as the title states. Can we use our save files from the original game to import our old invizimals? I've googled a fair bit, and have thus far been unable to find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: Mrbateman69

Mrbateman69
6 years ago#2
The game will recognise your save however you cannot import any of your previous invizimals due to space restrictions on the UMD

User Info: thoughtfulmoron

thoughtfulmoron
6 years ago#3
Ah. That's disappointing but thank you very much for the response.

User Info: BMSirius

BMSirius
6 years ago#4
What do you mean, it will 'recognize your save"? I have US InviZimals but I'm importing UK Shadow Zone. Will it recognize my save? What do I get for having a save from the old game?
Heart Gold: "Sirius" 1462-8701-5470
Diamond: "Brad" 1591-7726-3719

User Info: Mrbateman69

Mrbateman69
6 years ago#5
Don't think so unfortunately.

The game recognises the save and therefore will ask you a question if you have played before. However i think it asks anyway even if you don't have the save, this ensures you do not have to go through the tutorial again for experienced players

User Info: BMSirius

BMSirius
6 years ago#6
Oh okay. I like Tutorials anyway. I just wanna make sure I don't miss a free InviZimal or something.

Thanks!
Heart Gold: "Sirius" 1462-8701-5470
Diamond: "Brad" 1591-7726-3719
  1. Boards
  2. Invizimals: Shadow Zone
  3. Can invizimals be imported from original game save files?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived