How do I make a black Shepard?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. How do I make a black Shepard?
5 years ago#1

I've been trying for AGES, edited the skin tone & complexion lots of times but he just looks like a tanned white Shepard.
Help would be VERY appreciated, pictures with codes are welcome.

5 years ago#2
.........just turn the skin tone down...mine is very noticeably black. No trick to it really....if you think the darkest skin tone looks like a tanned white Shepard than i would love to see these white people you hang out with who are as dark as a black person.
Is it true that if you don't use it......you lose it???
5 years ago#3
I don't need your smart comments, I've done the skin tone all the way to the left & he still looks white.
5 years ago#4
...ok im either calling this a troll topic or you just need to relax....that was a honest answer man. Mine literally looks like Samuel L Jackson...with blonde hair. Perhaps something just wrong with your TV. Theres black characters in the game so the skin tone obviously exists...best of luck.
Is it true that if you don't use it......you lose it???
5 years ago#5
look at your black friend and make your character look like him

get the jaw lines, lips, nose, and eyes look right and you should get what you want.
5 years ago#6
Ok sorry, thanks for the help & quick reply I'm gonna go check now.
5 years ago#7

Yeah facial structure is vital to determine the racial look of your char, try selecting a preset that looks roughly like what you're going for and tweak it from there.

5 years ago#8
i remember when i made shep black in the first game i just game him big lips, a big chin, and some epic cheek bones.

. . .i felt a bit racist writing that.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/Sakura_kiss284/mynameisdante_wtf.gif
5 years ago#9
Lol my guy has the same skin colour as Jacob but still looks white so I guess you're right. Does any1 here know how to actually make Jacob? Or should I just make that a topic? Thanks for the help
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. How do I make a black Shepard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived