Who is Billy? (Message spoilers?)

#1Render9Posted 2/17/2011 10:46:42 PM
You get a message at your terminal from some psycho saying he's going to kill you at one point during the game, but I never saw him again.
Any ideas?
---
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.
#2hyousaiPosted 2/17/2011 11:35:28 PM
He might show up in ME3, and get shot right in the face.
---
It's a fact: kittens are the deadliest animals known to science.
Pokemon Pearl 5069 0639 4476
#3SkelterMelterPosted 2/18/2011 2:17:55 AM
I think he's the one the guards tortured whom you can help by telling them to stop.
#4BuckyFelliniPosted 2/18/2011 6:15:27 AM

Recruitment mission (slight) spoilers

He's definitely from the Purgatory. I think he's the guy that you talk to in one of the cells that tries to convince you to buy his freedom until he finds out you're there for Jack, then he changes his mind.

#5hyousaiPosted 2/18/2011 10:39:37 AM
^ I really doubt it's that guy. He sounded comparatively sane.

It's more likely that Billy is either someone we never actually talked to, or he's the creepy prisoner that only says "I hear the screaming in my head. It's nice, yeah."
---
It's a fact: kittens are the deadliest animals known to science.
Pokemon Pearl 5069 0639 4476
#6Hi_NeighborPosted 2/18/2011 1:50:15 PM
Actually, BuckyFellini is right. You talk to him in the cell, and yes, he seems pretty sane then. He tells you about the other prisoner getting beat in the interrogation room nearby.

In his e-mail, he says something like, "Hey, thanks for talking to me" blah blah blah, "but you took at shot at me on the way out, so I'll have to kill you next time I see you."

So yes, to confirm, Billy is the man on Purgatory who manages to escape when you release Jack.
#7Render9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2011 3:35:56 PM
But I don't remember letting any of my enemies in that place escape alive. >.>
---
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.