I'm about to try Insanity...

#1harrysaccPosted 3/4/2012 3:58:07 PM
I'm about to start a Insanity playthrough, and I need a couple of pointers like what class is the best to use. I also heard it is better to start a brand new game for insanity, as a imported playthrough will have all the enemies leveled up as well, I don't know if its true or not. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
#2mightbedaGOATPosted 3/4/2012 4:22:59 PM
That is true, enemies scale to your level. Soldiers and Infiltrators are pretty easy-mode on Insanity. Sentinels as well, once you build up Tech Armor.
---
Queen City's Finest
PSN: illius_willius
#3harrysacc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 4:34:40 PM
Ok thanks.
#4ThatOneGuyStevePosted 3/4/2012 10:20:55 PM
Yeah.. I did my insanity run a few weeks ago, and managed it with a soldier. If you go soldier, just max out adrenaline rush first, then the innate stat boosts.. that's all you really need.
---
If murder were legal, I'd play the genocide game.
Official Steve
#5ShadowHalo17Posted 3/5/2012 5:05:13 PM(edited)
Insanity is great fun. I played through my first time as a Soldier and I've never gone back to lower difficulty levels.

But the best class to use, absolutely, is Sentinel. I promise you. I always heard Soldier was the best to use, and it certainly isn't bad. I got through just fine. It's a great class. But when I went through as a Sentinel, I literally never died. Ever. Tech Armor makes you virtually invincible.

And if you have the Geth Plasma Shotgun, it's even better. (Obviously you have to get shotgun training on the Collector Ship though)
---
~Halo Rolling around at the speed of sound.
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2417/sonicspeed.jpg