Should I invest in more than 2-3 crew members?

#1AnnihilatorPosted 4/24/2012 9:03:15 AM
I'm around 15 hours into the game (before the IFF mission, but I still have to recruit Tali), and I've been wondering if it's a good idea to invest only in my favorite couple of squad members and take them out to missions while pretty much ignoring the rest. The other option would be to try to improve everyone a little bit.

Please don't spoil anything, a short "yes, do this/that" answer will suffice.

Thanks!
---
"People think we ride camels to school" - Me, about Israel.
#2outcast1398Posted 4/24/2012 9:23:42 AM
No, it doesn't matter. You don't improve one by playing with one more. If you let's say didn't use Miranda till the very end, when you finally do pick her she will have all the experience points you've earned throughout the game to improve her.
---
Don't call me Mr.Scorpion. It's Mr.Scorpi*o*, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!
#3Dave4202Posted 4/26/2012 4:09:15 PM
They all level up evenly so at the end of the game everyone has the same amount of skill points. Take who ya like, I always took Garrus and Zaeed cause I like them but I've always thought Miranda and Grunt to be the best team.
#4AnonymousFriendPosted 4/29/2012 12:33:14 PM
If you're going to do a full playthough, you will have to use everyone atleast once (Loyalty Missions).

I always run with Miranda for the passive bonuses to team health and weapon damage, and access to Warp and Overload. Then I use Kasumi/Garrus for Overlaoding synthetics or Thane for Warp/Mordin for Incenerate.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend