whats going on with my fish?

#1ElfergosPosted 5/7/2012 6:30:17 AM
Does anyone know how often I have to feed my fish before they die?
#2outcast1398Posted 5/7/2012 8:04:46 AM
I believe you should be good if you feed them after each mission. Just wait till you can get Kelly to feed them (after 2nd forced event if I'm not mistaken). Then go out and buy up all the fish =)
---
Don't call me Mr.Scorpion. It's Mr.Scorpi*o*, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!
#3dargondarkfirePosted 5/7/2012 11:39:18 AM
i could never find an option in the room to feed the fish, the only button i found killed all my fish.
#4outcast1398Posted 5/7/2012 12:30:48 PM
dargondarkfire posted...
i could never find an option in the room to feed the fish, the only button i found killed all my fish.

You're not supposed to hit the electrocute button! Never understood why they had that installed.. damn Cerberus!
---
Don't call me Mr.Scorpion. It's Mr.Scorpi*o*, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!
#5dargondarkfirePosted 5/7/2012 1:44:06 PM
outcast1398 posted...
dargondarkfire posted...

You're not supposed to hit the electrocute button! Never understood why they had that installed.. damn Cerberus!

the clean tank button, had 1 dead fish and it purged the living ones to.
#6GlasgowDiamondPosted 5/7/2012 8:57:36 PM
Have Kelly come on a date with you. She'll volunteer to feed your fish, ensuring that you'll never see a dead one again :)
#7GoatJugSoupPosted 5/8/2012 5:35:15 PM
lol I had no idea there was an electrocute button thats awesome
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Warriors Orochi 3 (while hoping the upcoming dlc fixes ME3s ending)
#8outcast1398Posted 5/9/2012 7:52:21 AM
GoatJugSoup posted...
lol I had no idea there was an electrocute button thats awesome

Sorry GoatJugSoup.. I was just joking. Actually didn't know that you could have live and dead fish at the same time. That sucks if it flushes them all.
---
#9GoatJugSoupPosted 5/9/2012 12:58:58 PM
awww *sad face* I was going to try it out next time I played lol
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Warriors Orochi 3 (while hoping the upcoming dlc fixes ME3s ending)