I cant respecialize.... anyway to activate this ?

#1Dark_PlaceboPosted 10/22/2011 4:56:07 PM
anyone ?
---
"The only thing that makes you alive in this world is because you have the POWER to cease all existence more powerful than you."
#2valheranPosted 10/23/2011 2:22:16 AM
First of all, I believe you have to be in online mode for respec. Not that I'm suggesting anything, mind you, but...
---
Where mountains rise, one day there will be seas, where seas roll, one day there will be deserts. And idiocy will remain idiocy.
Blood of Elves; Witcher book 3
#3quanticdreamPosted 10/23/2011 2:54:33 AM
no, that's not the problem...

afaik someone said that you get respec every 10 lvls and every blood/tears lvl... can't confirm it...

the only time I saw this button active is when creating own heroes - you spend 30 points there and can respec em anytime...
#4Dark_Placebo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2011 5:43:01 AM
So, you cant use it in campaign ? And yes, im playing campaign online
---
"The only thing that makes you alive in this world is because you have the POWER to cease all existence more powerful than you."
#5HotRoastedMeatPosted 10/23/2011 8:07:57 AM
Playing online too, cant respec... ill try on recruited heroes and see if its availiable
#6TurleePosted 10/23/2011 10:35:01 AM

From the manual:

Heroes gain the ability to reset their abilities after changing class. This is a one-time opportunity
that can be delayed but is never regained.
Press the Respecialize button to unlearn all abilities of the hero located on the Might tab and
the Magic tab. Regained ability points can be used to learn different abilities.

#7Dark_Placebo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2011 4:25:40 PM
wait... you can change class ? From might to magic and vice versa ?
---
#8WolfDaddyPosted 10/23/2011 5:09:55 PM

I think it means you can change from blood to tears. During the 2nd necro map, I went blood til 250 points then I started going tears. I almost made 1000 tears points which would have bumped me to the 2nd level of the tears path. I'm assuming that's when you can re-specialize.