why this game has so bad reviews?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  3. why this game has so bad reviews?
3 years ago#1
is it THAT much bad than the other games?
3 years ago#2
I think a lot of people wanted/expected a standard R&C game, with multiplayer. But this game plays quite differently, and simpler - it's only really an R&C game because it's using the characters - and people don't seem to care that it's a different game designed for a different purpose (ideally group play, maybe with non-gamers), they just expect it to be comparable to a single-player game...
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
3 years ago#3
i only played size matters
but i played this demo and it doesnt seem THAT bad, ive hear ppl whinne about the fixed camera, but i kind of like it
3 years ago#4
AshtonRPG7 posted...
i only played size matters

Then you haven't played a real Ratchet and Clank game. Go to the first 3 on PS2 or the first 2 on PS3.
3 years ago#5
i was planning to buy crack in time from psn, is it good enough, i checked the trohpies list and they dont look that hard to get, looks like i might have some fun
3 years ago#6
Crack in Time is NOT where you want to start the series. It's a direct continuation of Tools of Destruction, so you really need to play that first. Also ToD has (in my opinion) a better variety of weapons.
---
3 years ago#7
It's easily the worst of all the main series Ratchet games.

Not a bad game but it was rather lackluster in comparison.
---
PSN: RadRed
3 years ago#8
It's easily the worst of all the main series Ratchet games.

I don't think it should be counted as a "main series" game. Yes it's canon at a storyline level, but at a gameplay level it's quite different to the main games, and shouldn't be judged directly against them.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  3. why this game has so bad reviews?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived