why this game has so bad reviews?

#1AshtonRPG7Posted 4/26/2012 5:03:39 PM
is it THAT much bad than the other games?
#2RocketJessPosted 4/27/2012 1:37:25 AM
I think a lot of people wanted/expected a standard R&C game, with multiplayer. But this game plays quite differently, and simpler - it's only really an R&C game because it's using the characters - and people don't seem to care that it's a different game designed for a different purpose (ideally group play, maybe with non-gamers), they just expect it to be comparable to a single-player game...
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#3AshtonRPG7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:08:13 AM
i only played size matters
but i played this demo and it doesnt seem THAT bad, ive hear ppl whinne about the fixed camera, but i kind of like it
#4The777howlingPosted 4/27/2012 10:24:06 PM
AshtonRPG7 posted...
i only played size matters

Then you haven't played a real Ratchet and Clank game. Go to the first 3 on PS2 or the first 2 on PS3.
#5AshtonRPG7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 6:02:59 AM
i was planning to buy crack in time from psn, is it good enough, i checked the trohpies list and they dont look that hard to get, looks like i might have some fun
#6RocketJessPosted 4/28/2012 5:37:33 PM
Crack in Time is NOT where you want to start the series. It's a direct continuation of Tools of Destruction, so you really need to play that first. Also ToD has (in my opinion) a better variety of weapons.
---
#7CChoochPosted 5/7/2012 12:06:32 PM
It's easily the worst of all the main series Ratchet games.

Not a bad game but it was rather lackluster in comparison.
---
PSN: RadRed
#8RocketJessPosted 5/7/2012 2:18:54 PM
It's easily the worst of all the main series Ratchet games.

I don't think it should be counted as a "main series" game. Yes it's canon at a storyline level, but at a gameplay level it's quite different to the main games, and shouldn't be judged directly against them.
---