Which Version to Buy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Catherine
  3. Which Version to Buy?
3 years ago#1
I know that this board seems pretty dead, but I figured I give this a shot anyone. I was recently on the official website for the game and under the 'purchase' section it lists 6 different games. 3 different versions for Xbox 360 and 3 for PS3. I know that the two on the far right are the deluxe editions, but I can't seem to tell the difference between the two xbox versions on the left and middle, other than the cover art.

Here's the link: http://catherinethegame.com/purchase.html

Does anyone know if the cover art is in fact the only difference between those versions of the game? When I click the amazon links for them, one version is cheaper than the other. I'm not sure if that indicates that the cheaper versions does not have the pre-order bonuses or what. Maybe they are exactly the same, but I thought maybe someone here would know. I wanted to ask before buying since I know that the deluxe edition is still available on Amazon, but that seems like the only way to pick up the pre-order bonuses, and I'm not sure if it's worth it to spend $80 on a game with some extra things when I can get just the game itself for much cheaper.

Sorry this was so long, any help would be much appreciated!
-Fat Halpert
3 years ago#2
From what I understand, the alternate cover version was created in order to make the cover less suggestive, It was sold at a lot of supermarkets like that in order to have less complaints.
The game itself isn't any different, just the cover so parents wouldn't whine.
  1. Boards
  2. Catherine
  3. Which Version to Buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
help plsnarutokiubi419/24 10:33AM