Which Version to Buy?

#1jimhalpert789Posted 1/6/2013 8:41:49 PM
I know that this board seems pretty dead, but I figured I give this a shot anyone. I was recently on the official website for the game and under the 'purchase' section it lists 6 different games. 3 different versions for Xbox 360 and 3 for PS3. I know that the two on the far right are the deluxe editions, but I can't seem to tell the difference between the two xbox versions on the left and middle, other than the cover art.

Here's the link: http://catherinethegame.com/purchase.html

Does anyone know if the cover art is in fact the only difference between those versions of the game? When I click the amazon links for them, one version is cheaper than the other. I'm not sure if that indicates that the cheaper versions does not have the pre-order bonuses or what. Maybe they are exactly the same, but I thought maybe someone here would know. I wanted to ask before buying since I know that the deluxe edition is still available on Amazon, but that seems like the only way to pick up the pre-order bonuses, and I'm not sure if it's worth it to spend $80 on a game with some extra things when I can get just the game itself for much cheaper.

Sorry this was so long, any help would be much appreciated!
---
-Fat Halpert
#2treecko1111Posted 1/13/2013 10:49:02 AM
From what I understand, the alternate cover version was created in order to make the cover less suggestive, It was sold at a lot of supermarkets like that in order to have less complaints.
The game itself isn't any different, just the cover so parents wouldn't whine.