Human Characters in SRW L

#1Raven236Posted 11/19/2010 8:44:29 PM
I Saw the PV, and noticed that there were 2 human non mecha girls fighting each other.
Not sure which series they were from.

Anyways if this is true then it could be good for SRW, the closet i have seen this happen was in SRW MX.
Some motorcycle rider who had a whip and bike fired missiles. (From Gear fighter i think)

I hope they have other non mecha series for future SRW's nice for a change.

---
PSN ID: Raven236
SSFIV Main: Sakura
#2Holy_OblivionPosted 11/19/2010 9:14:28 PM
i believe you're talking about the iscizor(spelt wrong i'm sure) girls. I haven't watched the show so idk the details. And there was a person on a motorcycle unit in srw R. It was actually pretty decent too lol. as long as it didn't get hit of course...
---
"Would Captain Planet kill the trash pokemon?" -javel34
#3AlasterBPosted 11/19/2010 10:10:37 PM
Om-foot units have a long history in SRW. In addition to Gear Fighter Dendoh's Hokuto and her motorbike, there's also been Domon and Master Asia from G Gundam, and Alberto the Impact from Giant Robo. Likewise, Megazone 23's Garland had a motorcycle mode that left Shogo exposed, King Gainer's Gatchiko has an open cockpit, and both Tekkaman series (as well as Orgun) are filled with power-suit people.

~Alaster
#4AlasterBPosted 11/19/2010 10:21:37 PM
D'oh, correction, it's Vega that rides a motorbike in Dendoh, not Hokuto. This is why I shouldn't post when I should be sleeping instead. XD

~Alaster
#5boogedyboogedyPosted 11/20/2010 12:33:14 AM
Also, the Iczer series does have a robot.
#6Shaded_PhoenixPosted 11/20/2010 9:43:33 AM

2 human non mecha girls fighting each other.

Actually, they are mecha girls, but they're much less obvious about it. Like Valsione R, or Buster Machine Number Seven.
---
The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
#7Tevor the ThirdPosted 11/20/2010 1:02:21 PM
They're still roboty... things. Androids or whatever.

---
SHUMA GORATH IS COMING~
#8DragnflyPosted 11/20/2010 4:12:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9SnarkthePiratePosted 11/20/2010 6:18:32 PM
The Iczer girls are human sized, but they're robots, and have been shown taking on giant mecha in their respective series.

Also, they pilot robots of their own on occasion.
---
Snark - Conqueror of insignificant creatures and other oddities
#10DragnflyPosted 11/20/2010 9:34:30 PM
Actually, being the crazy Hirano fan that I am, can anyone who's playing an advance copy of the game warn me of what route splits will get me Iczer-1 (or especially Icezer-1) the quickest?
---
Life as a tabletop roleplayer: "And like some drug deal gone bad at Hogwarts everyone pulled out their wands and started blasting."