Human Characters in SRW L

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen L
  3. Human Characters in SRW L
5 years ago#1
I Saw the PV, and noticed that there were 2 human non mecha girls fighting each other.
Not sure which series they were from.

Anyways if this is true then it could be good for SRW, the closet i have seen this happen was in SRW MX.
Some motorcycle rider who had a whip and bike fired missiles. (From Gear fighter i think)

I hope they have other non mecha series for future SRW's nice for a change.

PSN ID: Raven236
SSFIV Main: Sakura
5 years ago#2
i believe you're talking about the iscizor(spelt wrong i'm sure) girls. I haven't watched the show so idk the details. And there was a person on a motorcycle unit in srw R. It was actually pretty decent too lol. as long as it didn't get hit of course...
"Would Captain Planet kill the trash pokemon?" -javel34
5 years ago#3
Om-foot units have a long history in SRW. In addition to Gear Fighter Dendoh's Hokuto and her motorbike, there's also been Domon and Master Asia from G Gundam, and Alberto the Impact from Giant Robo. Likewise, Megazone 23's Garland had a motorcycle mode that left Shogo exposed, King Gainer's Gatchiko has an open cockpit, and both Tekkaman series (as well as Orgun) are filled with power-suit people.

5 years ago#4
D'oh, correction, it's Vega that rides a motorbike in Dendoh, not Hokuto. This is why I shouldn't post when I should be sleeping instead. XD

5 years ago#5
Also, the Iczer series does have a robot.
5 years ago#6

2 human non mecha girls fighting each other.

Actually, they are mecha girls, but they're much less obvious about it. Like Valsione R, or Buster Machine Number Seven.
The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
5 years ago#7
They're still roboty... things. Androids or whatever.

5 years ago#8
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
5 years ago#9
The Iczer girls are human sized, but they're robots, and have been shown taking on giant mecha in their respective series.

Also, they pilot robots of their own on occasion.
Snark - Conqueror of insignificant creatures and other oddities
5 years ago#10
Actually, being the crazy Hirano fan that I am, can anyone who's playing an advance copy of the game warn me of what route splits will get me Iczer-1 (or especially Icezer-1) the quickest?
Life as a tabletop roleplayer: "And like some drug deal gone bad at Hogwarts everyone pulled out their wands and started blasting."
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen L
  3. Human Characters in SRW L

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Story summarykern4310/1 5:39AM