Casuals and bads, go round the outside...

#31Twinrova225Posted 1/31/2013 1:16:07 PM
darthjerro posted...
CapoMafia posted...
Dude got trolled out of his own topic.

So no refute on being a skirt, thought so. Why are players so soft these days and cry when milk is spilt?

Cause I like my milk and get pretty upset when the last of my needed calcium for the day gets soaked into my skirt.

Then I need to get out of my basement He-Man cave, wear pants, and drive a whole mile to the grocery store for a new gallon of milk. Because real gamers like you keep spilling it.
---
"Cid is badass. He's old and still crackin'. He can fight underwater with a lit cigarette in his mouth. He drinks the goddamn tea." -Gaming_Mastery
#32darthjerro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:27:38 PM
Yep, you are the guys I definAtly want to be gaming with. We can all have fun together, laugh, cry ,share our emotions and feelings . Bunch of fragging girls. I'm going to go out of my way and say you's are Yanks. Only yanks carry on like this. Just like you all get up at the end of a movie and clap and cheer like morons.

How's that, " umad" bunch of sepo's... Haha

Want to a to antagonise me for no reason but expressing my feelings , get that up has you wa wAnkers
#33GraybesPosted 1/31/2013 1:29:12 PM
darthjerro posted...
Yep, you are the guys I definAtly want to be gaming with. We can all have fun together, laugh, cry ,share our emotions and feelings . Bunch of fragging girls. I'm going to go out of my way and say you's are Yanks. Only yanks carry on like this. Just like you all get up at the end of a movie and clap and cheer like morons.

Want to a to antagonise me for no reason but expressing my feelings , get that up has you wa wAnkers

What in the actual **** did I just read?
---
http://i.imgur.com/uNhRK.gif
#34CapoMafiaPosted 1/31/2013 1:29:52 PM
get that up has you wa wAnkers
---
#swag #YOLO #onlygodcanjudgeme
#35Mad_Cow46Posted 1/31/2013 1:30:47 PM
Ok darth I'm just curious but are on crack?
---
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.
#36ARPG_MasterPosted 1/31/2013 1:31:06 PM
darthjerro posted...

Oh yeah? Well get that up has you wa wAnkers to you too buddy!

I have no idea what I just said...
#37darthjerro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:08:00 PM
ARPG_Master posted...
darthjerro posted...

Apologies , using my phone, it's not the best to type on, but I don't sit Infront of a computer at work all day, I actually have to do some real work. I wouldn't expect Americans to understand slang or humour for that matter, as dry as your drywalls you lot.
But please feel free to report me, you lot can dish it out, but receiving it back is another story...
#38Golden NirvanaPosted 1/31/2013 2:12:48 PM
darthjerro posted...
ARPG_Master posted...
darthjerro posted...

Apologies , using my phone, it's not the best to type on, but I don't sit Infront of a computer at work all day, I actually have to do some real work. I wouldn't expect Americans to understand slang or humour for that matter, as dry as your drywalls you lot.
But please feel free to report me, you lot can dish it out, but receiving it back is another story...

lol you know all about receiving it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/a6rYR.gif
Freight trains are awesome because when they move it sounds like a breakdown - coachroche
#39Golden NirvanaPosted 1/31/2013 2:13:31 PM
Haven't met one of you who isn't a *****
---
http://i.imgur.com/a6rYR.gif
Freight trains are awesome because when they move it sounds like a breakdown - coachroche
#40Succubus191Posted 1/31/2013 2:17:06 PM
I don't care if casual gamers play PoE, I just don't want their complaints with the game to turn it into a casual game.