Me: "Could I get a tp please?"

#31HydroCannabinolPosted 2/2/2013 9:13:11 AM
ZaruenKosai posted...
HydroCannabinol posted...
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
I can confirm this as well.

Hydro, Zonte, myself and two others who I forgot their names (they might post in this thread) all whispered to each other in-game and collectively agreed to kick him.

Yup. That dude was out of control. xD

nah you got what was coming

Haha why are you so mad at me? Are you TC's alt or did this happen to you too?

It's like you guys are soo butt-hurt because a stranger wouldn't open a portal for you. Move on, find another party. I already said I don't open TPs for every random guy that pops in. I like people that join the party and say something like, "hello" instead of "TP pl0x".

I do a lot of 'dickish' things online, but not opening a TP isn't one of them. Usually I open games in Act II and offer runs for the bandits then I side with the bandit and kill all the newbs and laugh.

Good times.
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#32ZaruenKosaiPosted 2/2/2013 9:17:38 AM(edited)
ZaruenKosai posted...

Hydro, Zonte, myself and two others who I forgot their names (they might post in this thread) all whispered to each other in-game and collectively agreed to kick him.

It's like you guys are soo butt-hurt because a stranger wouldn't open a portal for you. Move on, find another party. I already said I don't open TPs for every random guy that pops in. I like people that join the party and say something like, "hello" instead of "TP pl0x".

I do a lot of 'dickish' things online, but not opening a TP isn't one of them. Usually I open games in Act II and offer runs for the bandits then I side with the bandit and kill all the newbs and laugh.

Good times.

no worries.. /ignore is something i avoided using until today... i will no longer have to deal with unintelligent dopers like yourself....

its the only way to filter out the crap from the people trying to enjoy the game...

and i realized it is just much easier this way instead of dealing with 12 year olds .
#33HydroCannabinolPosted 2/2/2013 9:18:42 AM
ZaruenKosai posted...
ZaruenKosai posted...

Good times.

no worries.. /ignore is something i avoided using until today... i will no longer have to deal with unintelligent dopers like yourself....

About time you used /ignore. I love your insults, by the way. I'm an unintelligent doper and you're the one who can't even type with proper grammar. ;)

Oh but wait, you said I'm a poser. So I'm not really a doper at all, right? Stick to one story bro, it's hard to follow all your random insults.
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil