Why do people keep saying the skill gem system reminds them of FF7?

#11EchoBeamPosted 2/1/2013 11:15:21 PM
sadjesture posted...
For people new to this board, click on KarmicDragon1's name and on the right, type in "Troll" to give him that tag so you can identify him whenever you see him here.

Have a nice day all!

Thanks for teaching me this.
#12TakuruPosted 2/2/2013 12:33:44 AM
The level up system reminds me of the sphere grid from FFX.
---
http://offcolortv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ng-1b.gif http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dean-rave.gif
#13OutlawDinoPosted 2/2/2013 6:58:34 AM
Recognized as a troll by the 4th sentence. Final Attack + Phoenix is not only a viable set up, it is actually the best way to use Final Attack.
---
Yes, I'm a comic character posing on a comic book message board. How's your 4th wall holding up?
Official Deadpool of CAGN.
#14R_JackalPosted 2/2/2013 7:47:22 AM
It's pretty much Materia. Straight up. Which is probably why my Diablo/Final Fantasy mega fanboy friend loves the hell out of this game. His initial response to playing the game for a couple of hours was: "Materia?! Sphere Grid!? DIABLO GAMEPLAY!? WHY DID THIS NOT EXIST BEFORE?"

I actually didn't even connect the dots originally, but yeah.
#15HydroCannabinolPosted 2/2/2013 7:58:55 AM
sadjesture posted...
For people new to this board, click on KarmicDragon1's name and on the right, type in "Troll" to give him that tag so you can identify him whenever you see him here.

Have a nice day all!

---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#16ZaruenKosaiPosted 2/2/2013 8:07:52 AM(edited)
HydroCannabinol posted...
sadjesture posted...

Have a nice day all!

^^^^^ Thanks for reminding me buddy.

don't forget to do the same thing with hydro cannabinol and Ryan is Banned as well.

they are both trolls as well. just slightly better at it than Karmic
#17profDEADPOOLPosted 2/2/2013 9:00:46 AM
HydroCannabinol posted...
sadjesture posted...

Have a nice day all!

^^^^^ Thanks for reminding me buddy.

don't forget to do the same thing with hydro cannabinol and Ryan is Banned as well.

they are both trolls as well. just slightly better at it than Karmic

This is very correct lol.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, Young Avengers, and JLD
#18KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:07:39 AM
OutlawDino posted...
Recognized as a troll by the 4th sentence. Final Attack + Phoenix is not only a viable set up, it is actually the best way to use Final Attack.

I personally never had a use for it.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt