looking for orbs of fusing/and chromatics

#21MarcosisbandPosted 2/2/2013 1:20:44 AM
this is kinda weird some guy in game was like " wtb 100 fusings" and I was like ok how many exalted you got.. he offered 5 for 100 and I was like dood.. for 5 exalted you can buy the best item that exits in the game and hes like "nooooooo I must 6 link mah POS white here mahhhbabahahah"

and I'm like dood.. the 6link is a lie and seriously I cant do the trade I will feel bad and stuff (well something like that anyway)

and then hes like "bahhhhhhh gimme the fix noooowww"

well anyway you get the point
#22PhantasmplusPosted 2/2/2013 1:30:00 AM
Do you happen to have any Elemental Weakness curse skill gems? I have about 11 or so Chromatic Orbs for trade if you do.
---
SUFFER MORTALS. As your pathetic magic BETRAAAAYS YOUUUUU
IGN: Glacierstorm
#23Jiga35Posted 2/2/2013 8:38:13 AM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
My limits are defined by honesty and good faith.

I see that yours are not.

Good job avoiding the first half of my post you quoted.

I'm extremely tempted to avoid all halves of your posts.
---
There is a no more intolerant lot on earth than those who ramble on the most about tolerance. In the name of tolerance they have become the most intolerant.
#24PhantasmplusPosted 2/2/2013 10:41:52 AM
Also on the topic people are discussing at hand. Personally I believe that since this is a barter system, it only matters what price you put on the item yourself. Orbs of Alchemy may be incredibly rare and no doubt TC knows that, turns a white into a yellow. Only a fool would not understand the value of an item like that but maybe he doesn't have any use for them or is at a point where he has solid gear for his level and will get more by the time he needs them? Gold is usually set prices, but bartering is for what you need and not for what the price or rarity of an item is.
---
#25Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 2/2/2013 10:46:08 AM
Also on the topic people are discussing at hand. Personally I believe that since this is a barter system, it only matters what price you put on the item yourself. Orbs of Alchemy may be incredibly rare and no doubt TC knows that, turns a white into a yellow. Only a fool would not understand the value of an item like that but maybe he doesn't have any use for them or is at a point where he has solid gear for his level and will get more by the time he needs them? Gold is usually set prices, but bartering is for what you need and not for what the price or rarity of an item is.

Finally, a bright light bulb on this board. Do you think you can spread your enlightenment to some dim light bulbs on the board?
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#26PhantasmplusPosted 2/2/2013 11:35:35 AM
I cannot, it should be logical because that's what the barter system is. There are no "values" only what values you place on your items yourself. If someone doesn't understand this, they likely won't come to understand it no matter what is told to them.
---
#27dsvw56Posted 2/2/2013 11:38:22 AM
phantasmplus posted...
I cannot, it should be logical because that's what the barter system is. There are no "values" only what values you place on your items yourself. If someone doesn't understand this, they likely won't come to understand it no matter what is told to them.

Except that most low level items do have an absolute value because you can trade items through the vendors at a set price. For example 2 Orbs of Alteration = 1 Jewelers Orb because you can trade 2 Alts for 1 Jeweler any time you want at a vendor.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605432-path-of-exile/65347649

Have fun believing that things are worth what you think they're worth though.
---
GT : SacredDriver
#28PhantasmplusPosted 2/2/2013 11:42:27 AM
It's not what I think they're worth, it's about what it's worth to the other person.

Have fun believing that things have a static value in a BARTERING SYSTEM.
---
#29Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 2/2/2013 12:00:04 PM
It's not what I think they're worth, it's about what it's worth to the other person.

Have fun believing that things have a static value in a BARTERING SYSTEM.

This. If I desperately wanted a GCP as soon as possible and I offered 100 Exalted Orbs, the trade should go down. It should not be "wait a second, if my calculations are correct, the equivalence of 1 GCP is 16.7 Exalted Orbs so I'll stop myself and give you 17 Exalted Orbs for it"

I guess some people will never learn, phanta.
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193