Played it Flawlessly last week...Now I can't Play it

#1paulismonkishPosted 2/2/2013 8:06:06 AM
When the open beta started I was able to play this game on the highest settings with only the occasional disconnects. However as of 2 days ago when I play the game it is really lagging and annoying to play and has caused me to stop playing altogether. Does anyone know if this is related to them continually working on server stability or have they made that many drastic changes to the game that it no longer can run on my computer?
#2HydroCannabinolPosted 2/2/2013 8:17:02 AM
Just think about it real hard and I'm sure you'll figure out which option it is.

Remember, it's either your computer hardware that has not changed or it's the server that GGG has admitted is getting over-filled and causing disconnects...
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#3paulismonkish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:15:45 AM
HydroCannabinol posted...
Just think about it real hard and I'm sure you'll figure out which option it is.

Remember, it's either your computer hardware that has not changed or it's the server that GGG has admitted is getting over-filled and causing disconnects...

Yeah that is what I thought, I just wanted a second opinion to put my mind at ease. I also helped put my mind at ease with a little Diablo III, it played flawlessly at high settings, so it is not my computer thank god!
#4llaW_EnotsPosted 2/2/2013 11:20:53 AM
paulismonkish posted...
HydroCannabinol posted...

Yeah that is what I thought, I just wanted a second opinion to put my mind at ease. I also helped put my mind at ease with a little Diablo III, it played flawlessly at high settings, so it is not my computer thank god!

When America plays this game in the evening, that is the peak server crash time. We have America playing the most in the evening, with some of Europe still up and playing. The best times to play are in the morning or while most people in America are working.