When upgrading gems, how do you see it's next level's stats in game?

#1R u s hPosted 2/4/2013 2:44:11 PM
Is there a button I need to press or is my brain misinterpreting the highlighted info? Or it really isn't there? Basically I'm imagining when you have a skill point in Diablo II and highlight a skill it shows both it's current effects and the effects of it's next level.
#2Nintendo guyPosted 2/4/2013 2:49:23 PM
I don't believe you can. Hopefully this is something they add eventually, as it's pretty important info.
#3Succubus191Posted 2/4/2013 3:05:46 PM
They need to add this feature but you can always go onto the wiki and check.
http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
#4profDEADPOOLPosted 2/4/2013 3:14:52 PM
If you put your mouse on the gem itself next to where the + to actually level it up it shows you.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, Young Avengers, and JLD
#5sirfooPosted 2/4/2013 3:56:45 PM
^No that's still the current level's stats.
#6profDEADPOOLPosted 2/4/2013 3:59:57 PM
^No that's still the current level's stats.

Uh I have seen what it is when you level it up by doing that.

Although the only time I checked was when I couldn't level it up. But it showed the leveled up stats.
---
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, Young Avengers, and JLD
#7sirfooPosted 2/4/2013 6:43:53 PM
No it did not because it does not show the next level's stats, period.
#8profDEADPOOLPosted 2/4/2013 6:53:26 PM
No it did not because it does not show the next level's stats, period.

Uh yes it has.

Or did I magically find out in-game what stats I needed to level the gem up.
---
#9gfacchiniPosted 2/4/2013 7:07:29 PM
I've seen then in game before too. I think if the gem is ready to level and you go into your inventory and hover over it it might show you? I've definitely seen it before, but they should ALWAYS just say current and next level stats. That...makes sense.
#10Nintendo guyPosted 2/4/2013 8:08:01 PM
Actually, turns out it does show the requirements. However, the gem has to have enough exp to level up, and it only shows level and attribute requirements, not mana cost or stats.

It should just always show the full stats for the next level on the tooltip, or at the very least the new mana cost.