Not sure if this has been mentioned. (fun build)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Not sure if this has been mentioned. (fun build)

User Info: crichards888

crichards888
3 years ago#1
Explosive Arrow's damage isn't based on your bow, it's fire damage and based on the skill gem (dur). So my friend made a Bow Witch with that low level unique bow (Quillrain?) and has been doing some pretty funny things with it. Stack 3 charges on the whole room in about 1.5 seconds and watch the bodies fly.

Up to Act 3 Cruel and still going strong. Chain and/or Greater Multiple Projectiles only add to the lulz.

Anyone else found some unorthodox or funny builds?

User Info: EnjoyMe

EnjoyMe
3 years ago#2
That actually sounds really cool.
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*

User Info: Goonboo

Goonboo
3 years ago#3
Hmmm I actually have this bow. The 3.45 attack speed is awesome but it absolutely demolishes your mana lol
PSN: Goonboo86, feel free to add me as a friend!!

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
3 years ago#4
unarmed build with facebreaker and infernal blow is really lulzy on single target dmg. Completely destroys bosses. I don't think the build itself is really good, sucks at clearing mobs and I don't know how the dmg will scale in the 70-80 range. However, its certainly fun at low level pvp and content.
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Not sure if this has been mentioned. (fun build)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived