Let's get an Add Each Other thread going. Leave your usernames and add everyone.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Let's get an Add Each Other thread going. Leave your usernames and add everyone.
2 years ago#11
I play solo or with my friends.

I have a lvl 68 Bow Marauder in SC. I'm doing end game maps.
2 years ago#12
Where have the 200 people that voted in one of my polls gone to?
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
2 years ago#13
Character Name: LordOcyrus
Default / Hardcore: Default
Level: 28
Class: Templar Arc Summoner
Current Progress: A3 Normal
Solo / Group Play: Solo but looking for people to play with
Additional Information: Got multiple characters from 3-41. Enjoying this character the most at the moment but I don't mind starting over as well.
2 years ago#14
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Where have the 200 people that voted in one of my polls gone to?

Having a blast playing D3.
---
Such is your fate.
2 years ago#15
Character Name: Proczie
Default / Hardcore: Default
Level: 45
Class: Ranger
Current Progress: Almost to act 3 Cruel
Solo / Group Play: both
Additional Information: I also have a 67 dual ice spear totem witch that's good to go for maps, but I don't have any friends that play consistently, and doing maps solo with that build is slow and boring.
---
Go to work, get married, have kids, pay taxes, pay bills, watch TV, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law, and repeat after me...I am 'free.'
2 years ago#16
Nice, will add when I get home from work.

Any others care to post?
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
2 years ago#17
Mushmouth
Marauder
Level 57(?)
Act 2 merciless
Mostly solo but not against grouping.
---
The opposite of congress must be progress.
2 years ago#18
I was holding out for a while because my builds weren't as effective as I wanted them to be for group play. I feel really comfortable with this latest one though.

Character Name: Brightlite
Default / Hardcore: Hardcore
Level: 45
Class: Templar
Current Progress: A2 Cruel
Solo / Group Play: Mostly solo but I'll group with anyone if they're chill and not a dick about things. If you need help on something or just wanna play together just say so.
Additional Information: Freeze Pulse Templar. Still leveling it and my gems so I can support the Auras for grouping.

I have a Default character too but it's only 28 and I only play that for the lulz... It's a Shock Nova Witch.
---
Currently playing: Path of Exile, Persona 2 Innocent Sin
(edited by Pinefruit)
2 years ago#19
Character Name: GiselleOslo
Default / Hardcore: Default (Demoted from HC)
Level: 55
Class: Witch
Current Progress: A3 Cruel
Solo / Group Play: Mostly solo
---
I5 2500K | GIGABYTE Z68MA | 8GB PATRIOT | 1TB WD C.BLACK | EVGA GTX570HD | HAF 932 | OCZ PSU 700W | LG 22" @ 1920X1080 | WIN7 64BIT
2 years ago#20
Character name: DaSumna
League: default
Level/class: 68 summon/fire witch
Progress: maps

Have played almost entirely solo so far, would like to change that if people are willing to deal with summoner lag. I have a nice collection of maps.
---
PSN ~ Soiarfall
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JahIthBer-1171/hero/1026961
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Let's get an Add Each Other thread going. Leave your usernames and add everyone.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived