what's the best way to lvl up all classes?

#1foreverdone20Posted 1/6/2012 9:11:22 PM
please tell me there's a fast way.....if not, bullet in skull.
---
WKC1-Yoko in WKC2-Yoko
LoL - LoliGod
#2gorgeousgamerPosted 1/6/2012 9:16:33 PM
Glitterhelm insane, use a tower squire(if you don't have one make one).. You can level a character to 70 in about 2.5 runs.. If you need to level your squire first, do third tier maps on hard until your ready.
---
PSN: hawk_eye99 EU PSN: mononoke007
Dont give up, Dont ever give up
#3TraneUKPosted 1/6/2012 9:22:37 PM
is that 2.5 or 25 runs ???

what is your method exactly are you on ps3 can u show me ?
#4gorgeousgamerPosted 1/7/2012 12:17:35 AM
2.5 runs... From 1 to 70, Glitterhelm Insane is the way to go
---
#5TraneUKPosted 1/7/2012 3:22:17 AM
what is your method exactly are you on ps3 can u show me ?
#6Darkinsanity1Posted 1/7/2012 12:40:02 PM
Problem with Insane is the god damn time limit though. Bah why is there is a time limit. It's hard enough without it, but my point is that you're going to have to know exactly what your doing with the Squire for this method to work. I'm going to try it anyways but still, not sure how well it will work out.
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
#7UltimaGabePosted 1/7/2012 1:26:59 PM
I have the same problem with Glitterhelm Insane. I spend all of my time, in waves and between waves, running around setting up towers/repairing towers/setting up auras/repairing auras that I have literally no time to bring in a character that I'm not putting to use. The only time I've actually been able to finish Glitterhelm Insane, half of my towers went down during the last wave and if I hadn't had my DPS huntress running around like a crazy woman, I never would have been able to salvage it.

I know, i know, I need better gear. But that's a whole nother rant.
---
PSN ID: RedSleeves
MOPS NAME IS
#8gorgeousgamerPosted 1/7/2012 1:59:18 PM
If youre able to do summit or ramparts insane first, it's a fine way to level as well... Or you can always run Glitterhelm on hard, that's a good place to gear up until you're ready for insane. I'm going to be on in a few, lately I've been running random open matches to help anyone who joins..
---
#9SpeedStrike7Posted 1/7/2012 11:38:30 PM
Ha. Best I got on Summit insane was half through round 8. Ran out of time while setting up defenses and was stuck with a not-so-dps character. >.>;
---
No-one Is perfect ^_^ You'll be seeing me Approving and disapproving of things :3
-PSN:speedstrike7. Add me and prepare to perish :D
#10UltimaGabePosted 1/8/2012 1:13:00 PM
Don't worry if you lost before the last round on Summit Insane- the game was sparing you the crushing disappointment of actually getting to the boss. Every time I do, after 25+ minutes of setting up towers perfectly and acing every wave, the boss comes out, one-shots me, and then destroys my Tower-Squire's towers (which I of course can't replace because I'm on my DPS Huntress). Then it's just a slow, doomed slog as I wait for the mobs to overwhelm my crystal.

The only answer, as far as I can find, is to respec my Huntress to use Traps instead of Towers (which can't be destroyed by enemies) but then how the heck am I supposed to get rid of that 1.5mil HP the boss has?
---
PSN ID: RedSleeves
MOPS NAME IS