Tired of getting kicked...

#1rojocapo610Posted 2/10/2013 7:58:18 AM
Hey i found i get kicked out of 90% of games right from start, i do not overdo myself trying to pick insane plus, i go by level i am at to be considerate, yet i find it sooo damn hard to join a game. I am level 56 and trying to join a normal or hard with no luck...

I mean i know it is hard for noobs in any game, but i wish i can find some nice people some time that are willing to play.

I am leveling really fast in my opinion but it doesn't seem to matter, if you are below 70 you are on your own.
#2GHslaughterPosted 2/12/2013 10:41:37 PM
Even lvl 85 gets kicked. It's just the culture of the game. The risk of a noob fking up a match is too great. The only pub matches you'll find are assault, monster fest, xp grinds like mm+ and endless spires+ repeating first waves.

Meet people through forums or through lvl grind games and you'll have friends to actually play with. It's just that ppl don't let pugs in their "real" games. Too many bs noobs selling defenses or otherwise fking them up.
#3macross36Posted 2/14/2013 11:32:37 AM
I understand about not wanting some people in a game in which they could screw up.I have no problems with that.But there are a lot of people who just want to play the game and help out.
My thing is that if you do not want other people who you do not know in your your game then do not have the game open to the public.
I find that i have been kicked from a lot of games.But i have gotten lucky and have gotten some great help from people(either letting me play with them or them actually helping me out).I do appreciate what i have got from them.Thanks to those who have helped directly or indirectly.
#4carlzeiss23Posted 2/16/2013 1:47:13 AM
the noob will also kick you
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerGuides 1.10
#5rojocapo610(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:56:35 AM
Well i am lvl 71 and i have been getting kicked as much as when i was 50 :p i guess it just doesn't really matter, once they are in a game if your not lvl 80 your out.