Challenge help on INSANE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. Challenge help on INSANE

User Info: sig_rhythM-9

sig_rhythM-9
3 years ago#1
What's going on everybody? I know that this game can be difficult at times, but some of these challenges are ridiculous. If anybody can give me some tips or lend a hand and help me knock out a challenge or two I would be extremely grateful. The challenge(s) I'm having the hardest time with are Moving Core, No Towers Allowed, Assault, and Wizardry on the INSANE difficulty. I hate those wizards more than anything, and I'm dying to get those challenge rewards. My psn is the same as my gamefaqs username.

I have a few characters, but my tower squire is the highest level, about 70-71. Any builds or info would be great.

I'm always down to power level, farm, or just pass the time playing the game at any level. Thanks in advance.

User Info: GHslaughter

GHslaughter
3 years ago#2
Wizardry is definitely a pain. Not the "hardest" but definitely the most annoying challenge to overcome. I can definitely help with these when I'm on, but I play nights and weekends... I got friends who can prolly help knock all of these out though.

Check me out psn s-laughter

User Info: CNyceNC

CNyceNC
3 years ago#3
I can also help with challenges as well. It seems I've been doing that more for others lately in public games.

Moving Core, I just 'ride' the crystal and destroy everything with my DPS App or Huntress. I rarely setup anything.

No Towers Allowed is a breeze with at least 2 very strong DPS characters (recommended: App or Huntress)

Wizardry, in my opinion, can be what I call 'annoyingly challenging' but I found it's 'easier' (that's saying alot) with a DPS Huntress using a Soul Focuser since it can shoot through walls/floors.

Assault, some argue, is actually 'easy' once you learn a pattern or strategy with it, but there are time where even I screw up and get killed. When that happens, I take my DPS Huntress with my Shai Hulud and mow down everything for a clear line to the crystals.

Again, I can help you if you'd like. I'm by far not the best player out there, but I can hold my own in just about everything, and would be happy to help if you allow me.

I have:

81 (about to be 82) DPS Huntress; 72 Traptress
80 DPS Apprentice; 70 Tower App (about to be deleted)
74 Tower Monk; 74 DPS Monk
74 Tower Squire; 72 DPS Squire
XBL GT: Supreme Entity --- PSN ID: Supreme_Entity
I Speak Without Sound, But My Word Is Law!
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. Challenge help on INSANE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived