Anyone want a Guide / FAQ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory Thief Edition
  3. Anyone want a Guide / FAQ?
5 years ago#1
If you want a Guide or FAQ, post what on...

Do NOT say drop list, because I am currently (about to start playing) making one while I create a new character.

Note to this drop list: I will not post items unless I am 100% confident that the set monster does drop this item. If you say a monster does, I will try for no more than 10 minutes to confirm this or not.

I can make FAQs or Guides on skill building (I have a level 99 sin, got a level 54 dit last night in 2 hours but it didn't save and went to home button when I plugged my ipod into wall), main quests, side quests, if you really want I can list out each skill and say what it does at each level... and much more. Ask me questions, I will try to answer to the best of my ability as soon as I can.
5 years ago#2
Would u be able to list the skill tree for assassin path in this game? I am kinda in a dilemma to allocate the points. Thanks
5 years ago#3
Maybe a Faq based on the quests?
Like where to go, who to talk to? Directions?
5 years ago#4
A guide on skill builds would be kinda cool.
I am Captain Forever!
5 years ago#5
its not too hard on which skills to put points in. if you're going to be a bandit, you dont need lucky 7. if you're going to be a assassin, you dont need double stab but my female friend added points into it. she fails lol
Oi, Philip! .. Cyclone! Joker! Henshin!
So, count up your sins!
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory Thief Edition
  3. Anyone want a Guide / FAQ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived