SP Farming

#1This_StoicPosted 10/8/2012 12:27:08 AM
Who out here has a good farming method for SP? Im starting to get to the End Game animals and am sort SP (Especially for the very expensive ERC-003). Clothing is also expensive so anyone got any tips?
#2jetspikefeverPosted 10/8/2012 12:43:37 AM
I think the easiest way is just to get a strong animal and get to 100 years on the survival mode while completing all the missions. When you complete them all, you get about 45000 sp I think just for that alone. The first 100 year run I did I got about 155,000 SP. I think it takes about 2 hours for 100 years, so just do a couple runs and you should have enough for the exp robot dog.
#3angry_cowtipperPosted 10/8/2012 7:51:06 AM
jetspikefever posted...
I think the easiest way is just to get a strong animal and get to 100 years on the survival mode while completing all the missions. When you complete them all, you get about 45000 sp I think just for that alone. The first 100 year run I did I got about 155,000 SP. I think it takes about 2 hours for 100 years, so just do a couple runs and you should have enough for the exp robot dog.

A couple? With your math, and the dog being 750,000 and each 100 year run taking 2 hours, he's looking at about 8.5 hours of dedicated survival running just to get that dog. It's also worth noting completing all chick missions nets 60,000 in addition to survival SP earned, but stronger animals such as lions, tigers, bears, dinosaurs, robot dogs, etc don't go above 30,000 for all missions done.
---
Darksiders II (PC), TTT2 (PS3), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush, Cliff Diving (VITA)
#4KiryenPosted 10/8/2012 10:37:04 PM
I think there was a score multiplier chart somewhere (in Japanese). Basically, the worse the animal, the higher the multiplier. Generally, herbivores have a higher multiplier, and I think the chick has the highest. I'm not sure how scores are calculated in multiplayer.
#5maathimselfPosted 10/9/2012 10:21:51 AM
I know that the baby chick has the highest multiplier, it gets double points. Since you get 60,000 for doing all the chick challenges, you should get around 250,000 per run. Multiplayer might be the best way to farm, though. I've been meaning to figure out how multipliers work on co-op, but I've been playing RE6 instead :P I think (hope, really) that it either ignores the second player's multiplier, or it stacks them. If it ignores the multiplier then you could have P1 be a chick and P2 be a bear or some other strong animal to protect the chick. It would be even better if the multipliers stack, because that would let you go double chick and get quadruple points.
---
Real eyes realize real lies
#6This_Stoic(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 12:57:21 AM
I happen to know for a fact that you earn virtually no SP while playing multiplayer, you earn at like a .2 rate. Me and m buddy got to year 50 something as the as the dino before dilophisourus. (don't wanna call it a raptor because i don't want people whininging at me because thats not what its called blah blah blah and i cant be bothered to google how to spell it right now) and ony got like 15000 SP completing all challenges, we got like 39 points a year, same thing when we were zebras. You don't earn much sp in co op
More topics from this board...
Nomination TopicDark_Koopatrol37/13 6:37PM