Is it possible to permenantly increase the speed of animals?

#1firebrand008Posted 10/12/2012 12:09:05 AM
I've always noticed that there are never any "speed up" rewards in the challenge list. Is it possible to give animals a permenant boost some other way?

I'd be rather peeved if it didn't. It would kinda monopolize Panthers, Cheetahs, Dinos, Ostriches and equines for having the potential of being a "perfect" creature. >_<
---
Zealous supporter of Ridley and K.Rool for SSB4!
#2ZEOPOWER6Posted 10/12/2012 2:43:34 AM
I think the speed differences are one of the (major) unique differences that they had from animal to animal and keeping the fast ones fast and the slower ones slow makes it feel more 'real'. I mean, can you imagine a superfast chick? (Then again there's a chick in a powersuit and a giant rabbit but I hope people get what I mean lol)
#3the_ENEMY_Posted 10/12/2012 3:32:26 AM
we get what you mean, but since you can max out every single other stat besides speed it becomes apparently obvious which animals are better in the end... the faster ones.
---
PSN: the_ENEMY_
#4SoopaSte123Posted 10/12/2012 7:13:03 AM
I was about to ask this same question. I haven't seen any challenges that increase Speed at all... it's really disappointing. That leaves us with what, 6 animals that can become perfect super animals? Horrible.
#5SoopaSte123Posted 10/12/2012 7:14:06 AM
Oops forgot about the Ostrich and Moa. Ok, so 8 animals, but since they're basically palette swaps of each other its more like 4.
#6SpacePirateKhanPosted 10/12/2012 4:43:56 PM(edited)
Don't forget to factor in size, for getting into tight places. Not sure how important that is, but... not everyone can do it. >_> <_< (Same with double jumping)
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#7firebrand008(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 3:00:11 AM
Well, damn. That really does monopolize things. Though animals like panthers and cheetahs don't have that many restrictions. So...thats like two ultimate animals, considering the night vision, size, and combat capabilities of the panther they would be the best hands-down.

Though Zebras, horses, and ostriches could have the potential to survive the cavemen appearing if they're well bred enough due to plants not going extinct. They can't fit into places the panther can.
---
Zealous supporter of Ridley and K.Rool for SSB4!
#8MINION9009Posted 10/13/2012 4:07:00 PM
well that is why they factor in animal type in the leader board also
---
MINION9000 : GT AND PSN
More topics from this board...
Nomination TopicDark_Koopatrol37/13 6:37PM