I like the new dante.

#11antking61Posted 9/15/2010 2:49:01 PM
^ Not a bad 1 since Leon was already an established character within the franchise and they didn't change everything about the game or story. It wasn't really a reboot.

---
PSN=Lord_Sloth
A7X's Nightmare is like sex for your ears. THIS IS FOR YOU, JIMMY!!!
#12NovaKaneXPosted 9/15/2010 3:00:11 PM

^ Not a bad 1 since Leon was already an established character within the franchise and they didn't change everything about the game or story. It wasn't really a reboot.

You sure about that?

"As you know, we as a company always have an ear pointed towards fans, so we're always listening. But I do want to point out that Resident Evil 4 and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (among others) also started out with the same uphill battle to win fans over. I know a company's complete creative vision can't be conveyed in one trailer, but as I've repeated over and over, please hold off on passing judgement until we reveal more."

---
http://i49.tinypic.com/33urjie.jpg
Cot damn...
#13Gamehunter23Posted 9/15/2010 3:02:53 PM

That's what I'm sayin'. Ppl are flippin' over a trailer...a trailer lmao!

I could only imagine what the initial reaction was like when ppl saw what RE4 was gonna be.

InFamous 2 would've been a better reference.

His new look sucks, though graphically it looks badass.
#14NoidMRPosted 9/15/2010 3:03:10 PM
i Hate it, looks like they dnt even know wat to do with the serie. btw his new look is lame.
#15Blaque_RavagePosted 9/15/2010 3:14:08 PM
I like the change too....the attitude is still there the style is still there...and the graphics and design look great!

whats there to hate....cant wait to read more info about the new Dante.

---
"Obey the principles without being bound by them." ~ Bruce Lee
PSN~BlaqueDragun
#16NovaKaneXPosted 9/15/2010 3:32:46 PM

You sure about that?

"As you know, we as a company always have an ear pointed towards fans, so we're always listening. But I do want to point out that Resident Evil 4 and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (among others) also started out with the same uphill battle to win fans over. I know a company's complete creative vision can't be conveyed in one trailer, but as I've repeated over and over, please hold off on passing judgement until we reveal more."

Another quote from Capcom staff member:

""to everyone that has replied rationally and without hate, thank you. It's appreciated when we can speak on the same level and not let emotions cloud our thoughts. All I have to say is that you put your trust in us for Devil May Cry in the past four games...will you completely toss that faith out the window without ANY gameplay footage or idea as to where the story is going? Please give it time. I know it's an abrupt change, but as I've said before, this is a Devil May Cry game, and it will bleed through."

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devil_may_cry/go/thread/view/7401/25855501/Fan_backlash_does_change_things?pg=3

---
http://i49.tinypic.com/33urjie.jpg
Cot damn...
#17cyan1001Posted 9/15/2010 5:14:11 PM
i don't like the new look for dante
#18Willie_WiLPosted 9/15/2010 5:21:37 PM
Personally the new Dante looks like a gay emo punk B**** that is NOT Dante's style he is looks like he should be in a boy band where everyone sings about being neglected and how love sucks, i don't get it first, infamous and now dmc why cant people just stick with what works, I mean Cole sounds like a pus** skateboarder, it's like video game companies are degrading their heroes and making them part of emo boy bands....
#19roadkill87auPosted 9/15/2010 5:26:00 PM
Put him into a "Mens t-shirt " and then it's all good in my opinion.
i like the idea of something a bit fresh.