Dante Cullen DMC:Breakuing Dawn

#1antking61Posted 9/15/2010 1:49:03 PM
This sucks. I don't hate Twilight but I do hate this western flair. DMC doesn't NEED a western touch and to make matters worse, they're westernizing the gameplay as well. DMC was better than Gow. I don't want a mainstream downgrade!!!

Damnit, Capcom! Does DMC have to be the martyr by which this outsourcing BS finally dies? Does Dante have to be our sacrifice?

On the plus side Dante Bob may no longer be known as the worst.

---
PSN=Lord_Sloth
A7X's Nightmare is like sex for your ears. THIS IS FOR YOU, JIMMY!!!
#2ZiggyStardust72Posted 9/15/2010 1:54:04 PM
I wouldn't call it a "western" touch so much as its just a ridiculously bad idea of what developers think western gamers want. And since most (western) DMC fans are in an uproar right now over Dante's awful appearance, I think it shows the direction they took wasn't a genuine attempt at reaching western audiences, they're just aiming at what's in goofy movies and tv these days. Way too many people are already drawing a direct line from DMC5 to Twilight, and possibly rightfully.
---
"I've had a hell of a lot of fun and I've enjoyed every minute of it." - Errol Flynn's last words.
#3Gamehunter23Posted 9/15/2010 3:09:39 PM

I wouldn't call it a "western" touch so much as its just a ridiculously bad idea of what developers think western gamers want. And since most (western) DMC fans are in an uproar right now over Dante's awful appearance, I think it shows the direction they took wasn't a genuine attempt at reaching western audiences, they're just aiming at what's in goofy movies and tv these days. Way too many people are already drawing a direct line from DMC5 to Twilight, and possibly rightfully.

Which is ironic because one of the reasons I liked DMC was the over-the-top anime feel it had