IGN Article on new DMC, they like it...

#1CthulhuDagonPosted 9/16/2010 5:45:30 PM
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1121258p1.html

I can't say I agree...

---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.
#2C0rupted_MindzPosted 9/16/2010 5:46:22 PM
You actually visit IGN still I lost respect for them awhile ago.
---
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the great men who have died in war. Rather we should thank God that such men ever lived.
#3CthulhuDagon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2010 5:48:26 PM
I visit all kinds of game sites, and with the whole Infamous 2 thing I was wondering when a game site would put up something on this.

I'm sure there's more to follow.

I'm not a fan of IGN at all, but I just like checking out all the various game sites.

---
#4C0rupted_MindzPosted 9/16/2010 5:57:15 PM
Meh I respect your opinion regardless but I don't respect IGN at all. They're are part of the reason the industry is dieing.
---
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the great men who have died in war. Rather we should thank God that such men ever lived.
#5CthulhuDagon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2010 6:12:24 PM
Well, I agree with you, and they're Endorsing this new reboot.

I used to go to some other fave more independent game sites that have shut down over the years which is quite unfortunate.

Reading IGN is kind of like watching the news these days.

---
#6PirahnoPlantmanPosted 9/16/2010 6:17:23 PM
I wonder how much money they were paid to say that stuff
---
Brokd PS3. Update 3.00 caused a firmware error. Not paying for a $150 repair. http://yfrog.com/jncreaturewithjunglebgp < I created this, NOT IN SPORE :O
#7HidatsuPosted 9/16/2010 6:23:47 PM
The footage that features Dante's transforming weapon is also enticing. This could inform us that DMC will feature a more complex combat system where players can string together huge combos with tons of different weapons.

:O!!! This never was in DMC! NOPE, NEVER!
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
#8ravencPosted 9/16/2010 6:31:05 PM
Yeah... I'm thinking they're speaking positively so they can get exclusive news and footage later on.

Pretty much every game site (US and JPN) have talk negatively about this and question what Ninja Theory was thinking. Though, none of them so far has done an actual article impression yet, I believe.
#9MyznomerPosted 9/16/2010 6:35:37 PM
Wow, it's like they put him in a room with a typewriter and a thesaurus and said, "If you come out of that door with anything less than an inspiring ode to how this game will be great, we will shoot you."

Also, I love how he mentions how they remain to true to classic form, like the pistols which have undergone a complete change in type, or how burning the enemy with a cig is in-character when smoking is not, and then he fishes for a fan nod and comes up with the "relaxing" scene. Even if you don't immediately hate DmC, you would be foolish to approach it with anything but caution...like a snake or something.
#10LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 9/16/2010 7:08:05 PM
Ofcourse ****ing IGN is going to endorse this massive piece of crap.
---
GENE FOR MVC3! DRAGON KICKING ASSES INTO THE MILKYWAY!
Duke Nukem may be the single most fratcore game franchise ever produced. - An idiot