Any other DMC fans more excited for Asura's Wrath then this?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Any other DMC fans more excited for Asura's Wrath then this?
5 years ago#1
I thought this TGS would be all about DMC when I heard the a new game was announced, but seeing how things turned out I was kind of let down, that is until I saw the trailer for Asura's Wrath. Admittedly it kind of looks like a Hindu version of GoW, but it definitely piqued my interest. Any other DMC fans kind of looking forward to more info from AW then this new re-boot?

Also if you haven't checked AW out yet, do so now!
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.
5 years ago#2
Wow, really no one is interested in this game? Well if you haven't seen it yet I still recommend checking it out. It looks like a cool new action game with a God Hand vibe.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.
5 years ago#3
anything looks better then this reboot of DMC =(
5 years ago#4
I'm more excited about anything more than this.
---
They say the new DMC is so horrible, that even a Dante May Cry.
5 years ago#5
WOW you know what? I was just thinking how crazy that game looked man. I actually am xcited about DMC and AW. they both look very interesting. I also think that some snippets of the trailer in AW was actual gameplay right? Looks crazy man.
---
PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
5 years ago#6
ME!
I'm more excited because the new DMC, if you can call it that, is a letdown.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
5 years ago#7
Asura's wrath, Shadows of the damned, and marvel vs capcom 3 will give me my dmc fix.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Treasurefan02
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Any other DMC fans more excited for Asura's Wrath then this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived