A little more information

#1occupation_bobPosted 9/17/2010 2:13:36 AM
From the source itself:
http://www.ninjatheory.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3199

I so badly want to flame at them, but I'm not a mean person.

So I'm hoping someone else will if I show people this.
---
I'm Awesome.
#2AFreebyPosted 9/17/2010 2:23:46 AM
"Spurred into action by the promises of a trusted relation, Dante bursts into this world intent on revenge at any cost."

They just keep digging it in deeper and deeper. Dante is now just a drugged up Kratos clone. This is just a desecration of a great series.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.
#3occupation_bob(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2010 2:25:43 AM
I don't think DMC ever needed "a revitalized gameplay system" either. Whether the story or characters were ever a concern, the game play was always something that was NOT. (Even DMC 2's game play had redeeming qualities)
---
They say the new DMC is so horrible, that even a Dante May Cry.
#4Zerowolf86Posted 9/17/2010 2:32:34 AM
This kinda old. I remember reading this on Wednesday when the trailer debuted.

My guess is NT and Capcom are probably discussing on how the handle the the ridiculous backlash.Wouldn't t surprise me i f they announce that this isn't a reboot or prequel but just a non-canon story and not part of the series' main storyline just to a appease the fans
#5WingedRegentPosted 9/17/2010 2:32:54 AM

I'm stunned speechless at this...Just...wow....they think THIS is a service to the DMC series?!
---
Co- Owner of Teams Demon and Saviour for the BT series.
Holder of the 500th post in the Naruto ODT for 1/19/08: Naruto vs. Sasuke.
#6Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 3:01:14 AM
Wow thanks for posting that. I'm excited to see what exacly they to do the gameplay, hopefully it isn't totally re worked and if it is, plays similar to Bayonetta.

I'm excited about everything else though. It gave me some reason to believe on my theory that the Dante who is being tortured is crazy and you play out his fantasies. Can't wait for some game play
---
PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#7linmlcwPosted 9/17/2010 3:15:08 AM
I'm actually pretty excited about seeing this so-called dark and brutal gameplay. On the other hand, I'm not too sure where they think they're going with the story...
---
[It's gettin' much harder to say no, and even harder to say yes.]
#8Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 3:17:14 AM
Story seems like the most interesting part though, I like how they said that you cant tell imaginary from reality. Seems to add a nice touch to it all. The brutal gameplay seems awesome too, I'd love a combo that ends with me burning a cigarette in a demons face.
---
#9antking61Posted 9/17/2010 3:26:11 AM
<<<<<I'm actually pretty excited about seeing this so-called dark and brutal gameplay. On the other hand, I'm not too sure where they think they're going with the story...>>>>>

Wanna see the brutal and dark gameplay they;re gonna give us? I shall grant your wish. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4K6E888bug

. . .or. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjc-IUco01s

THAT'S what we're gonna get stuck with. Just another clone.

---
PSN=Lord_Sloth
A7X's Nightmare is like sex for your ears. THIS IS FOR YOU, JIMMY!!!
#10Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 3:32:36 AM
Dude, sorry but GoW3 is pretty epic man. I like DMC more, but that game isn't bad at all. Hell, if this game comes out to be just as good as that I would buy it.

Though I don't believe that's the road they are going. DO you have any facts otherwise proving this? have you seen the game play fr yourself?

Why can't it look more like Bayonetta? Oh, because you think the game play there is good and you hate how Dante looks in this game so automatically the whole game is **** right?

That's assuming a little too much.
---