A little more information

#21Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 6:20:10 AM
Occupation this is a reboot dude. Why are you posting about the other games? IN the Cut scenes of him being interrogated he was younger than when he was killing those demons. It doesn't matter if he was older than the DMC3 Dante. That's a different Dante

And you know Capcom doesn't own Bayonetta right?
---
PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#22Xtreme65Posted 9/17/2010 6:34:00 AM
People seemed to have forgotten the plot to the first dmc. Dante was out for revenge in that game. Remebe the slogan? Half human half demon pure vengeance. Ring any bells?
---
http://www.myspace.com/xtreme65
#23Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 6:37:50 AM
No if your out for revenge now you automatically equal Kratos, I don't know when he became the staple for revenge video games but it happened.
---
PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#24Hvv0l24n9Posted 9/17/2010 10:35:22 AM
Thank you Xtreme, I was just about to post that. Dante was out for revenge in the first damn game. Where the **** are people getting that this game is gonna be a GoW clone? I swear, you people are sad.

This could be a reboot in the sense that it changes a few things in the past that's known, but it's not completely different than the original plot. This could be right around the time Dante lost his mother to demons out for revenge of their own against Sparda or something...we don't know. So let's just wait.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: Vash Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#25Superskull60Posted 9/17/2010 10:48:06 AM
yes wait until we get more info and so you guys can cry even more and whine and when it comes out it will sell millions and the new dmc will have the best gameplay and every ones going to love it so you guys can all be quiet
---
PSN: Superskull69 XBL:Superskull69
#26NagiNegiPosted 9/17/2010 11:03:26 AM
If the people developing this had a better track record and they weren't possibly altering the personality of one of my favorite video game characters ever I would be less pessimistic.

I know it's silly but Dante and his personality are half the reason I play Devil May Cry.
#27Superskull60Posted 9/17/2010 2:09:31 PM
yes im a little sad to. that the other dante is gone but he was gone from the beginning. dante was the never the same after the first devil may cry anyway they kept changing him.
---
PSN: Superskull69 XBL:Superskull69
#28anu8i5Posted 9/17/2010 3:42:29 PM

Xtreme65 posted...
People seemed to have forgotten the plot to the first dmc. Dante was out for revenge in that game. Remebe the slogan? Half human half demon pure vengeance. Ring any bells?

Ah good, I'm not the only one who remembered this...