This wannabe Dante....

#1supershadonicPosted 9/17/2010 1:53:53 AM
sucks.
---
Mega Man X,Batsu and Soki for MvC3! Give us Megaman X!
Dirts:Paytendo(Nintendo) the 200xSued,Entertainment Absurd(EA),MoneySucker(Microsoft).Lairs(IGNLamespot)
#2DEM0NICDEMISEPosted 9/17/2010 1:56:05 AM
is a twilight reject
is a meth addic
is not Dante...
#3Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 2:08:51 AM
Is Dante
Was tortured and thats why he looks like death
Is addicted to cigarettes not meth.
---
PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#4chaoshadouPosted 9/17/2010 2:11:14 AM
How the hell do you torture someone that casually walks around with scythes sticking out of his body?
#5Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 2:15:45 AM
1. This isn't the same Dante
2. He looks younger in the torture sequences, so he probably busted out and that is why he's hell bent for revenge.
or
3. This Dante is just crazy and we play as the Dante he hallucinates.
---
#6DEM0NICDEMISEPosted 9/17/2010 2:17:45 AM
he is not Dante...
and he looks like a teen that is a meth addic, and just becuz they don't show him using meth, means im not ruling that one out no matter what anyone says. and cigs aren't much better since Dante doesn't smoke...
oh... and he's not Dante... just becuz NT says he is, means nothing, becuz they did not create the series AND they did not have a hand at the anime or books...

this is just a poser...
#7Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 2:20:57 AM
what did you just say? Stop raing for a second and say something coherent my friend, I'd gladly argue with you this way.

He's not addicted to drugs, he was tortured for an x amount of days. NT never said this was the Old Dante, this is a New Dante. So I dont see what your upset about. You're calling a man a sissy because he was abused at a young age and tortured and doesn't have a six pack. I don't get it.
---
#8occupation_bobPosted 9/17/2010 2:24:09 AM
If I were someone who could take a sword through the heart...

I wouldn't care so much about a little torture.
---
They say the new DMC is so horrible, that even a Dante May Cry.
#9linmlcwPosted 9/17/2010 2:25:40 AM
3. This Dante is just crazy and we play as the Dante he hallucinates.
Interesting...
---
[It's gettin' much harder to say no, and even harder to say yes.]
#10Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 2:29:00 AM
I already answered that, he looks much younger in the scenes of him being tortured. He probably was a very young kid and din't have full grasp of his powers, and you're right, obviously the torture didn't have to much of an effect on him seeing as how he can break concrete with his bare hands.

He's pissed he was tortured, he broke free and now wants revenge. I don't care who you are though, but f you go through torture for a long period of time yu will look drastically different. For all we know maybe as the game progresses he physically starts to change (besides his hair, because this is already obviously hinted) and starts develop more powers.
---