This wannabe Dante....

#51TheOriginalMaxPosted 9/17/2010 8:04:08 AM
Dude, you called me wrong 2 posts ago when I said I correct people who say he looks like a junkie because the way he looks is plot related.
Where?
And "looking like a junkie" isn't exclusive to junkies!
Just like "being tortured" does not rule out "looking like a junkie".

I understood full well what you meant. you called me overly sensitive to criticism on the character's image. I was not overly sensitve just explaining why it he looks like that. Which in turn you then claimed I was over sensitive and I was trying to defend him. You also said the gameplay would be a GoW clone because of the developers, I said the developers have only made one game and it would be wrong to judge on that one game.
Which I explained to you that you purposely disregarded!

You said you specified you never thought this game was going to be bad, just a bad DMC, but you specified that in another thread I wasn't even on and expected me to know this.
I gave you a link to my post in THIS TOPIC that explained it!

Idon't know why you believe people are on your side on this, it's just me you and here, no one else is saying so and so is right, so don't use other people to justify your argument when o one has come forth and said something about it.
I didn't!
How the hell is it not getting through!?
I mainly used reference to when people replied to me. Then they understood me completely yet you responded to the same message and got a completely different understanding.
That was the issue. I at no point even mentioned sides, I mentioned people understanding what I mean when you don't!

Furthermore, I'm glad you expect a lot, I do too. I just expect a lot of things can happen with the game as is. it ca nbe a good DMC if the gameplay holds up, which you are skeptical about, but really we have no proof of it. I believe it ca nbe good because I have hope in this game.
Which I already explained TO YOU in a different topic that if 100% of the games from one company share the similar GoW-clone gameplay, it's only logical to expect them doing the same on the next game they're in charge of.
Now it's a whole different thing if you think they won't do it, but you can't deny the logic behind what I just said!
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
#52SonyOwnzSeattlePosted 9/17/2010 8:09:43 AM
You people are STILL arguing over the "junkie" nonsense?

And hell yeah this game is going to blow. DMC was all downhill after the original, just like Final Fight.
---
ILLUMINUS
#53Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 8:11:11 AM
Yea you gave me the link after though, I was just explaining what I thought before. I know where you stand now. Also you say 100 percent of the games the developer made are GoW clones, but they've only made one game man. No one knows how Enslaved plays and I already told you that they can't do whatever because its a capcom title. they can re design the story and characters but key parts of the series stay i.e. Dante, ebony and ivory, him being a demon, gameplay!

Can thy alter the gameplay yes, but I think it's going to go down the Bayonetta route and not the GoW route.

youre arguing this can be a good game to its own merit, I think it can be a good DMC game.

That is what it ultimately comes down to and its a push at this point because it's to early to tell.

---
PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#54HeatherloverPosted 9/17/2010 8:12:05 AM
lol that's a good one wanna be Dante
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1,PS2,PSP,PS3 Owner
MvC2: Mains Storm,IM,Psylocke - Sentinel,Storm,CapCom - T6: Mains Armor King,Asuka,Dragunov,Kazuya,Lili
#55TheOriginalMaxPosted 9/17/2010 8:18:06 AM
Also you say 100 percent of the games the developer made are GoW clones, but they've only made one game man.
Yeah but that's exactly the point. And so far Enslaved is looking like another "button masher".

Can thy alter the gameplay yes, but I think it's going to go down the Bayonetta route and not the GoW route.
One can only hope I suppose.
Well good thing we got to a mutual understanding.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
#56Stink_NastyPosted 9/17/2010 8:20:20 AM
alas, it took awhile but we got there. I can't comment on Enslaved haven't seen it, I just read the demo comes out the 21st. I'll download it to see how it is, maybe might give me more peace of mind.
---
PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#57MrCrAzY_1Posted 9/17/2010 9:40:05 AM
I agree alll the way with Original Max.
This (Dante) sucks Demon *****
---
Proud Leader and Founder of The Big Brutal Bastards
bbb.clangrid.com
#58NuuTypePosted 9/17/2010 10:19:24 AM
Agree with OriginalMaxx and SonyownzSeattle

---
"Encounters are always abrupt."