So Dante sucks because he has black hair?

#21HellFire-BahamuPosted 9/17/2010 8:45:39 AM
We won't know if the games legitimately bad until we get gameplay footage.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#22Burnoutfan1212Posted 9/17/2010 8:47:31 AM
Hmm, hey guys, I just found out this will be in an alternate universe therefore this has NOTHING to do with the original DMC timeline!

We should stop raging because they might actually put our beloved Dante in this trainwreck, see what I'm saying?

If we just let this die/flop it'll teach Capcom/Ninja Theory their well-deserved lesson.
---
PSN: XenozRedfield
#23HellFire-BahamuPosted 9/17/2010 8:51:43 AM
Why aren't more people aware that this game is in an alternate universe?
---
#24Burnoutfan1212Posted 9/17/2010 9:21:03 AM
I think it's because after the trailer most of us stopped looking for further info and just RAAAAAAAAAAAAGED, I know I did. :(

I'm still posting in topics/ spreading the info around forums etc that this IS in an alternate universe. :)
---
PSN: XenozRedfield
#25HellFire-BahamuPosted 9/17/2010 9:26:11 AM
Like, when I first saw the trailer, I knew instantly that it was a reboot. I got excited because a new take on the series would be interesting. A new take on the series could pull in more money, fans, and warrant an HD collection of the first 3 games, since I would love to have an HD DMC3. A 2 minute video wasn't enough to shake my faith in the series. Shoot, even knowing Ninja Theory is doing the game didn't bother me. It's not until we see gameplay that I may change my mind.
---
#26Psychochild27Posted 9/17/2010 9:27:11 AM
Why aren't more people aware that this game is in an alternate universe?

Why does it matter? It still means it's another three to five years at best before we see another Devil May Cry game in the universe people "Care" about, and odds are they've no intention of going back to that anytime soon. Capcom's wasting their and our own time with this one.
#27Superskull60Posted 9/17/2010 9:42:03 AM
listen guys who think having black hair now is bad .it could of been worse he could of had purple,pink,blue,green or other stupid colors but come on he has black hair now with some white. how do you know that dante was born with white hair and not black.look stress could turn your hair white maybe thats how he got it
---
PSN: Superskull69 XBL:Superskull69