Keiji Inafune needs to be FIRED and Hadeki Kamiya need to be HIRED

#1supershadonicPosted 9/17/2010 6:05:57 AM
He may be the creator of Rockman but ever since he's been part or Research and Dev at Capcom, he's destroyed many things. He destroyed Onimusha with 4, he destroyed all MML3 and MMX9 fans by never releasing them, he destroyed Dante fans too. Resident Evil is up next, he said it will be a freakin reboot of RE in 6 with new characters and setup.

Capcom needs to fire Keiji Innafune, buy Rockman, kick him even when he's out of Capcom and bring back Hadeki Kamiya, Shinji Mikami and most of the Capcom guys who went out thatnk to this blasted Inafune.

He's never going to make a Mega Man game like Legends 3 or X9 for us anyway so fire the blasted idiot already.
---
Mega Man X,Batsu and Soki for MvC3! Give us Megaman X!
Dirts:Paytendo(Nintendo) the 200xSued,Entertainment Absurd(EA),MoneySucker(Microsoft).Lairs(IGNLamespot)
#2supershadonic(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2010 6:10:06 AM
And bring back Kamiya, Shinji Mikami and all the good guys.
---
Mega Man X for MvC3! Give us Megaman X!
Dirts:Paytendo(Nintendo) the 200xSued,MoneySucker(Microsoft).Lairs(IGNLamespot) and Keiji Inafune.
#3HellFire-BahamuPosted 9/17/2010 6:10:08 AM
What's really sad about that whole rant is that despite supposedly alienating their fanbases left and right, they still make a lot of money. Capcom is benefiting from it atleast.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#4Ether101Posted 9/17/2010 6:20:04 AM
First off, Inafune isn't responsible for this mess. Second, he wants to make another Legends game as he said so after Lost Planet 2 came out. Third, this crap is the result of people like you not knowing how to keep you mouths shut and not talking about things that you absolutely no idea about.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#5HellFire-BahamuPosted 9/17/2010 6:21:36 AM
Thank you Ether101
---
#6SonyOwnzSeattlePosted 9/17/2010 6:27:40 AM
Inafune is the only talented person Capcom has left. Yoshinori Ono is the one who screwed up Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams.

And stop kissing the asses of those who moved to Platinum Games.
---
ILLUMINUS
#7HellFire-BahamuPosted 9/17/2010 6:30:09 AM
Thank you SonyOwnzSeattle, lol
Its nice to see people that aren't just mindlessly babbling
---
#8SSJ_JinPosted 9/17/2010 6:30:25 AM
Resident Evil was already screwed up with RE5.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.110mb.com
#9HellFire-BahamuPosted 9/17/2010 6:38:56 AM
RE has just lost its horror factor. It's incredibly saddening honestly
---
#10supershadonic(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2010 6:40:19 AM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-02-capcom-aims-high-with-dead-rising-2

Its only this now. As funny as Im sounding here. Once you see Resident Evil 6 destroyed like DMC please try to do something to save Capcom after that. Flame me all you want. I dont blame you, I'd flame anyone who said the same thing. I have my sources, and I know im not wrong.

Dont believe me now but when RE6 is destroyed like DMC, I ask you fans to unite and do something to save Capcom before its too late.

And again I'll say, I dont blame you people if you people dont believe me now. Its only normal.
---
Mega Man X for MvC3! Give us Megaman X!
Dirts:Paytendo(Nintendo) the 200xSued,MoneySucker(Microsoft).Lairs(IGNLamespot) and Keiji Inafune.