Dante Was Influenced By Dante

#1ShadowOfDeathPosted 9/20/2010 11:36:52 AM
Did You See The Scythe He Was Using? It Extended To Grapple That Car And Then He Threw It At The Monsters...
---
I can't decide, whether you should live or die. Oh, you'll probably go to heaven, so please don't hang your head and cry.
#2soylentpeoplePosted 9/20/2010 11:37:41 AM
i think he was more influenced by my chemical romance
#3occupation_bobPosted 9/20/2010 11:37:45 AM
Stop Capitalizing Every Word Like this. It's Annoying.

And the problem is that "Dante" was influenced by Dante. Instead of... you know... actually being Dante.
---
They say the new DMC is so horrible, that even a Dante May Cry.
#4ZofBladesPosted 9/20/2010 11:37:48 AM
Yeah Man, That Was Really Cool. I Hope He Keeps It In The Full Game.
---
XBL&PSN: ZofBlades
"You are a horrible person if Mike Z. is not your BB hero." - Liltagg
#5ShadowOfDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2010 11:41:11 AM
Following This Crazy Logic, Can We Assume Trish And Lady Will Be Lesbian Lovers That Dante Must Fight...With His Extending Scythe?
---
I can't decide, whether you should live or die. Oh, you'll probably go to heaven, so please don't hang your head and cry.
#6Kira0987Posted 9/20/2010 11:45:16 AM
I think he was more influenced by God of War the way his weapon turned into like a whip.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#7NuuTypePosted 9/20/2010 11:56:04 AM
The Weapon is Clearly, Clearly A Rip From Dante's Inferno.

It's Even Segmented In The Exact Same Way. DISGUSTING - I feel like throwing up a little each time i envision this game actually going through with production. /overit

---
"Encounters are always abrupt."
#8Kira0987Posted 9/20/2010 6:10:11 PM
Great so this is a clone of a god of war clone.... It's sort of funny because at one time God of War aspired to be more like DMC, not the other way around....
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#9ShadowOfDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2010 6:30:53 AM
Perhaps We'll Fight Death In The Beginning And Take That Weapon! I Seriously Thought At First When I Played Dante's Inferno That Death Would Make A Surprise Appearance Towards The End Of The Game. I Was Like, Surely You Can't Kill Death!? Not Even The Belmont Clan Can Defeat Death!
---