Dante Was Influenced By Dante

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Dante Was Influenced By Dante
6 years ago#1
Did You See The Scythe He Was Using? It Extended To Grapple That Car And Then He Threw It At The Monsters...
I can't decide, whether you should live or die. Oh, you'll probably go to heaven, so please don't hang your head and cry.
6 years ago#2
i think he was more influenced by my chemical romance
6 years ago#3
Stop Capitalizing Every Word Like this. It's Annoying.

And the problem is that "Dante" was influenced by Dante. Instead of... you know... actually being Dante.
They say the new DMC is so horrible, that even a Dante May Cry.
6 years ago#4
Yeah Man, That Was Really Cool. I Hope He Keeps It In The Full Game.
XBL&PSN: ZofBlades
"You are a horrible person if Mike Z. is not your BB hero." - Liltagg
6 years ago#5
Following This Crazy Logic, Can We Assume Trish And Lady Will Be Lesbian Lovers That Dante Must Fight...With His Extending Scythe?
I can't decide, whether you should live or die. Oh, you'll probably go to heaven, so please don't hang your head and cry.
6 years ago#6
I think he was more influenced by God of War the way his weapon turned into like a whip.
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
6 years ago#7
The Weapon is Clearly, Clearly A Rip From Dante's Inferno.

It's Even Segmented In The Exact Same Way. DISGUSTING - I feel like throwing up a little each time i envision this game actually going through with production. /overit
"Encounters are always abrupt."
6 years ago#8
Great so this is a clone of a god of war clone.... It's sort of funny because at one time God of War aspired to be more like DMC, not the other way around....
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
6 years ago#9
Perhaps We'll Fight Death In The Beginning And Take That Weapon! I Seriously Thought At First When I Played Dante's Inferno That Death Would Make A Surprise Appearance Towards The End Of The Game. I Was Like, Surely You Can't Kill Death!? Not Even The Belmont Clan Can Defeat Death!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Dante Was Influenced By Dante

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived