What is this crap? JUST MAKE A DAMN SPARDA PREQUEL ALREADY

#1ReturnOfTheDotPosted 9/22/2010 5:07:26 PM
Duh! Sparda was always infinitely cooler and more bad ass then Dante ever was or will be
---
It's obvious Jesus was black, he couldn't get a fair trial, got beat up by law enforcement, and called everyone brother -- Fryman90 the don
#2XDecimoXPosted 9/22/2010 5:07:59 PM
I support a Mr. Monocle prequel.
#3Malus_X6Posted 9/22/2010 5:09:04 PM
I am the Lord Malus, and I approve this angry request.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#4ReturnOfTheDot(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2010 5:10:55 PM
I mean c'mon capcom you made that ridiculous Resident Evil Zero, and DMC 1 set up a pretty cool backstory for Sparda one that people MIGHT ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY
---
It's obvious Jesus was black, he couldn't get a fair trial, got beat up by law enforcement, and called everyone brother -- Fryman90 the don
#5Malus_X6Posted 9/22/2010 5:13:31 PM
I kinda like the premise for RE Zero, haven't played it though. But you're still right.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
#6XDecimoXPosted 9/22/2010 5:15:39 PM
Y'know, I'm trying so hard to start a "Mr. Monocle" trend, but nobody cares!
/sob.
#7Malus_X6Posted 9/22/2010 5:19:10 PM
There there Decimo. It's cute and all, but seems kinda like we'd belittle Sparda's greatness if we said that, dont' you think?

---
#8XDecimoXPosted 9/22/2010 5:20:05 PM
Yeah...
But the monocle was just so empowering...
There's a great new idea for a devil arm.
#9Malus_X6Posted 9/22/2010 5:21:42 PM
Nah. To me, it showed CLASS! Something that's sorely missing these days.

---
#10SuperSocratesPosted 9/22/2010 6:42:40 PM
I agree. I want to know what went on with Sparda, like caused him to turn against the demons and stuff.

I like monocles.
---
I didn't slap you... I high fived your face.