So how will DT work?

#1RHS_1Posted 9/23/2010 5:38:13 PM
since DMC3 is where Dante learns Devil Trigger then this game will not have DT and therefore might fail(IMO whats Dante w/o DT)? Maybe im missin something cause I just thought of this, please state your opinoins.
---
blessthefall FTW.
Official Captain Commando of the MvC3 boards!
#2EzraGenesisPosted 9/23/2010 5:38:47 PM
I hope he doesn't have one.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple
I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
#3AFreebyPosted 9/23/2010 5:43:26 PM
I was thinking he probably won't have a full on DT in this, but Dante is shown a few times in the series with a red demonic aura while still in his human form. I think that may be what they do as a power up in this. Also, if Vergil is in this game he would have his DT by this time so if we get to play as him we could use his DT.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here. Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#4Malus_X6Posted 9/23/2010 5:45:02 PM
That's brings up a good point. How's it supposed to be a prequel game, one set before 3, if there's no DT? What's a DMC game without DT?

For rabid DmC supporters, read my comment carefully. It was based from some who believe this to be a prequel even to DMC3. Don't be stupid and troll me.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#5Stink_NastyPosted 9/23/2010 5:46:28 PM
I thnk A has it on the money
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#6wwinterj25Posted 9/23/2010 5:46:46 PM
They will be some form of Devil Trigger only it won't be called Devil Trigger. This can work in a prequel.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#7EzraGenesisPosted 9/23/2010 5:47:44 PM
Yeah I go with Freeby's post, lol.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple
I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
#8shadowscreedPosted 9/23/2010 5:48:45 PM
he has devil trigger in the first one...but i am not sure if they called it devil trigger..:\ idk its been awhile...
---
DeAD!! and LOvIn IT
#9Malus_X6Posted 9/23/2010 5:49:24 PM
Also a good point by AF.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#10RHS_1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2010 5:49:34 PM
Yeah I just hope they dont mess it up but we'll all see in time. There is just so much that can go wrong with this game.
---
blessthefall FTW.
Official Captain Commando of the MvC3 boards!