So how will DT work?

#21RHS_1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2010 7:06:30 PM
ok thanks man, Funny I always thought myself a huge Dmc fan but I never knew there was a flippin manga for it.
---
blessthefall FTW.
Official Captain Commando of the MvC3 boards!
#22Malus_X6Posted 9/23/2010 7:11:31 PM
I did, but I'm too lazy and/or broke to get them.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#23AFreebyPosted 9/23/2010 7:17:59 PM
http://manga.animea.net/devil-may-cry-3-chapter-6-page-24.html

Here's a link to the part that shows Vergil fighting and eventually DT'ing. It's a few pages in though. You can also read the full manga here. This takes place in chapter 2 titled Vergil. Chapter 1 is Dante and shows his flashbacks to the same night from his perspective.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here. Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#24AFreebyPosted 9/23/2010 7:19:08 PM
Sorry, this it book 2, not chapter 2 lol.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here. Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#25RoxasANobodyPosted 9/23/2010 8:58:05 PM
The whole concept of Dante's Awakening was that he was awakening his own demon powers (meaning; he was now "fused" with Rebellion). They may play with that concept a bit and make him incompatible with the Rebellion, but willing to DT with other weapons or items.
---
Represent ABDC | Poreotix
Currently Watching: www.youtube.com/user/DaijoubuQuest
#26rpgownitizerPosted 9/23/2010 9:17:42 PM
Partial trigger. Demonic bits here and there on his body, but not complete.

Maybe something Nero esque, a protective spirit of sorts, Dante's being that of his future devil trigger or Sparda.

Some manner of power up to his new weapon creating some manner of union.

Some sort of Quicksilver rip off, most likely named something like "Adrenaline Rush".

These are my thoughts at least.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34fS-v-9gxE&feature=related
This video, but in sig form.
#27ContraMundiXPosted 9/23/2010 9:29:38 PM
I agree with rpg. When Nero did his partial DT his eyes turned red. Maybe this Dante is experiencing something similar.
---
"If you live by the cake than you die by the cake."