R.I.P Devil May Cry

#1squall9126Posted 9/23/2010 8:43:14 PM
first off, the trailer was complete garbage. dante's hair is white, and smoking is not "cool" its a disgusting habit. Tameem needs to die, or be tortured for the rest of his life.

i hate to say that we just might be seeing the death of a great gaming series. there were almost no redeeming qualities about the trailer. although as it is still way too early to even consider what was shown to be close to what the actual game will be. if you've seen the the very first borderlands CG trailer then saw the first gameplay trailer then you know how much things can change.

personally i think that since its still early they just might go back and use the tried and true Devil May Cry approach and also murder tameem in the process. i don't like him. he made dante look like himself and that is just wrong, he isn't cool.

it's likely he won't ever read this but if by the off chance he checks these boards i just want tameem to know if he kills the DMC series, he's next.
---
PSN : Squall9126, XBL GAMERTAG : Squall9126
"By the power of all that is evil, i command you to awaken, and make me a sandwich!"
#2EzraGenesisPosted 9/23/2010 8:44:21 PM
NOOOO!!!! And we were doing so good, lol.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple
I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
#3megadan10Posted 9/23/2010 8:47:07 PM
they're probably not going to change dante because this game is going to show the transformation from scrawny wussy dante to BAMOFO dante just give it time and wait for the second trailer
---
PSN:solidsnake1672(Main)/Bountys_Delight(MW2)
MGO:ralist
#4Stink_NastyPosted 9/23/2010 8:48:18 PM
E.G. ... may I call you EG? Let's just go back to our posts, this man will convert shortly.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#5shadower11223Posted 9/23/2010 8:50:54 PM
Sorry to say but you're late to the party.
And the party left some time ago leaving a puke stain all over the floor.
Also rationality called and said it was coming back for a visit and told you to clean up.
But some of the drunk members still remain and are pissing all over your furniture and swearing.

I honestly didn't know where i was going with this...
---
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity"
#6RoxasANobodyPosted 9/23/2010 8:59:41 PM
The people who are complaining about the people who are complaining are more annoying than them. It isn't necessary to post in all these topics whining about how you guys "won" and how you "stood out the battle."
---
Represent ABDC | Poreotix
Currently Watching: www.youtube.com/user/DaijoubuQuest
#7EzraGenesisPosted 9/23/2010 9:00:35 PM
@Roxas-What you talkin bout sir?
---
#8PaskyPosted 9/23/2010 9:04:23 PM
Tameem May Cry.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1836/fdpa.jpg
---
I think, therefore I am not Barry Burton.
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4535/ohhaii.jpg
#9Stink_NastyPosted 9/23/2010 9:10:55 PM
We won? I wasn't aware? I thought we were just waiting for some game play, and then we can all become winners.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#10EzraGenesisPosted 9/23/2010 9:12:14 PM
I know. If there was a war, I sure missed it.
---