So...no Vergil?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: enreu

enreu
6 years ago#1
If this is a Prequal we have a little chance of having virgil since Vergil has been missing since they were like...10 and only meet back in DMC 3. So I kinda hope it is a Reboot because I realy want to see virgil when he was younger and some bother hacknslash action (i just hope they dont make vergil look like a crackhead cuz that goes aginst all his characteristics). So, what do you all think the backstory with virgil could be for this game?

Side note: There are like...600 other rehab people, do you think they also have demonic power?

User Info: Pasdaran

Pasdaran
6 years ago#2
I'd hate to see what NT would do to Vergil....

User Info: megadan10

megadan10
6 years ago#3
he probably will be seeing as in DMC 3 at the end dante said "what did we used to say again?" (cant remember the exact words) implying they might have worked together in the past
PSN:solidsnake1672(Main)/Bountys_Delight(MW2)
MGO:ralist

enreu
6 years ago#4
I was thinking that too but they might have done that when they were kids (which would be weird if they weren't halfies).

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
6 years ago#5
Why does everyone say that? In DMC3 Dante said it had been nearly a year since they last met. Not 10, lol.
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple
I'll Drop The Freaking Moon

enreu
6 years ago#6
Mainly cuz the manga and the game are so diffrent some times its confusing weither you should even tie them together.

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
6 years ago#7
Oh okay, that makes sense.
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple
I'll Drop The Freaking Moon

User Info: AFreeby

AFreeby
6 years ago#8
Dante and Vergil occasionally bumped into each other between the time of their mom's death and the events of DMC3. It was 1 year since they last saw each other when DMC3 began so there would be no conflict.
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived