do you think we might see a "Devil May Cry Collection"?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. do you think we might see a "Devil May Cry Collection"?
5 years ago#1
like how god of war had "God of War Collection" that rereleased the first 2 games in HD and with a solid 60fps framerate?

I didnt play any Devil May Cry games until number 4. I loved that game and would be willing to get into the series if they released the first 3 games in HD on one blu ray disc. Any chance of this happening? I mean capcom is notorious for rereleasing games several times. why not the DMC series?
5 years ago#2
tbh i just want an HD dmc3
---
Hoping for Brutal Legend 2..........
5 years ago#3
TC -- you beat me to it.. I was going to make a similar topic!

Seeing DMC3 in hd would be phenomenal. I don't care for the 2nd game, but the first and third are a must.

---
I swear to drunk, I'm not god...
5 years ago#4
I doubt it but you never know. I find it quite sad you won't play the other games just because there not in HD.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
5 years ago#5
Even tho I have all the dmc games including the SE dmc3, playing dmc3 in HD would be Bad@$$
---
Now... we can fight as warriors... hand to hand... it is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.
5 years ago#6
Eh, I'd welcome it, but I can live without it.

If it happens, this is how it'll probably be.

DMC1
DMC2 Dante
DMC2 Lucia
DMC3 Special Edition
5 years ago#7
I doubt it. I can live without it too.
---
"Omnes una manet nox, et calcanda semel via leti." ~ Horace
5 years ago#8
Probably not. Capcom seems to dislike the franchise.

---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
5 years ago#9
DMC1 in HD quality would be knock-dead gorgeous. The environments are pure eye-candy.
---
There is no growth without birth. Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk towards the future. - VS
5 years ago#10
I'd love it and it would be a day one purchase for me!
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. do you think we might see a "Devil May Cry Collection"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived