I seriously do not see it.

#81TheOriginalMaxPosted 10/15/2010 10:43:29 AM
kind of bears resemblance to Lelouch and some Death Note characters. Not saying hey, they look exactly alike, but they have some similarities.
Ah well in that case I agree. There is a resemblance.
But I'm tired of this argument. Can I just say Tameem is a ****ing douche and I hope he gets bumped down a couple of notches.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
#82Stink_NastyPosted 10/15/2010 11:12:00 AM
Lmao of course, I didn't mean to say that to continue the argument I was just pointing it out. We're done with this argument, and frankly I don't lan on arguing about it with anyone else for a long time,lol.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#83truth14Posted 10/15/2010 12:35:12 PM
he doesnt look emo...

he looks like an emaciated eurotrash douche. also his head is unnaturally long.
---
it's been one o'clock for days
#84Malus_X6Posted 10/15/2010 12:53:27 PM

he doesnt look emo...

he looks like an emaciated eurotrash douche. also his head is unnaturally long.

No... he still looks emo/scene. The eurotrash bit was good too.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#85lokostilllPosted 10/15/2010 6:08:43 PM
I say it could be Virgil as maybe the story is Virgil is being held captive and Dante can feel his pain and is trying to rescue him. I say that because at one point the chained up person screams and shakes in pain and at the same time so does the one fighting monsters. But who ever is in chains is the wner of the eye in that image. >>

LOL... Thats is actually one of my theories.. After what MGS did to me the past few years. I can only expect the unexpected. I could most likely be wrong, But I got a feeling the MC in DMC is actually virgil. Wouldnt be as bad as fans hating on raiden when we found out he was the MC of MGS2 and not snake....but it would come close.
#86lokostilllPosted 10/15/2010 6:54:16 PM
http://bitmob.com/articles/should-developers-listen-to-their-fans

The last bit of this says it all: Tameem did try to make himself into a video game character. They both freakin' smoke. Sure, it's a tenuous comparison, but still.

The last bit of this says it all: Tameem did try to make himself into a video game character. They both freakin' smoke. Sure, it's a tenuous comparison, but still.>>>

Off-topic..........Is this article even official? The author seems to be so biased that it looks like he even invented the lil three worded comment that supposedly tammem said.
#87Stink_NastyPosted 10/15/2010 9:49:58 PM
^ I considered that too, that guy is a horrid writer. The Tameem bit seemed very scripted and seemed like something out of a a 1930's film.

" He took a drag of his cigarette, the sun was setting and the shadows hiding his face he said 'I don't care'."
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#88Malus_X6Posted 10/16/2010 9:47:44 AM

http://bitmob.com/articles/should-developers-listen-to-their-fans

The last bit of this says it all: Tameem did try to make himself into a video game character. They both freakin' smoke. Sure, it's a tenuous comparison, but still.>>>

Off-topic..........Is this article even official? The author seems to be so biased that it looks like he even invented the lil three worded comment that supposedly tammem said.

No, it's on topic. TC didn't see how New Dante and Tameem are alike and I threw that link in to help the comparison.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus