So does this game comfirm...

#1Biegert55Posted 10/13/2010 3:44:21 PM

That Dante is British now!? seeing he has a british logo on his jaket...

#2fifinamboPosted 10/13/2010 3:48:36 PM
Why not?
They've already changed everything else about his character. Why not change his nationality? What's next? Changing "Donte's" gender?
Perhaps next time we see "Donte", NT will have made him into Lady Gaga.

---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#3DeadpoolWinsPosted 10/13/2010 4:15:08 PM
My favorite character has became the two things I hate most. Emo and british. Is this irony?
---
The Official Deadpool of....the real world.
#4EurashalPosted 10/13/2010 4:20:02 PM

My favorite character has became the two things I hate most. Emo and british. Is this irony?

Not going to comment.

(Seriously, I'm confused as to why I don't hate Americans due to the amount of times I see these types of comments)

That Dante is British now!? seeing he has a british logo on his jaket...

Flag, not logo.
---
Official Gabranth of the Dissidia 012 Boards, Leon Kennedy of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Boards and Sparda of the DmC Boards.
#5fifinamboPosted 10/13/2010 4:20:20 PM
You don't like those crazy Brits?
I like Britain, but why change a well-established character's nationality? Make another new character in a new game a British person instead. I don't understand anything that Crapcom and NT are doing...

---
#6fifinamboPosted 10/13/2010 4:21:42 PM
We're not all like that!
I love Britain, and I especially love British humor! Please don't let one lone troll represent all of America :(

---
#7Malus_X6Posted 10/13/2010 4:22:38 PM
This doesn't confirm crap. I doubt we'll know anything for sure until release day.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#8EurashalPosted 10/13/2010 4:22:53 PM

We're not all like that!
I love Britain, and I especially love British humor! Please don't let one lone troll represent all of America :(

Nah don't worry (I have some American friends, plus I am part American myself), it's that I do get fed up with those types of comments.

I like Britain, but why change a well-established character's nationality? Make another new character in a new game a British person instead. I don't understand anything that Crapcom and NT are doing...

Also, this. Like I've said, it's like turning James Bond or Harry Potter into Americans.
---
Official Gabranth of the Dissidia 012 Boards, Leon Kennedy of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Boards and Sparda of the DmC Boards.
#9fifinamboPosted 10/13/2010 4:24:49 PM
^
Omg...
That would be terrible XD

---
#10XDecimoXPosted 10/13/2010 5:18:11 PM
"Part"-American? I'm pretty sure that it doesn't work like that. "American" is a nationality, not a race. I might be wrong though.
---
PSN - NeroTheDB