A quick poll.

#1NagiNegiPosted 10/15/2010 12:57:15 PM
This just a poll I thought of the other day. Note that this is ment to be based on what you feel about the game right now, based on the trailer and interviews. Want to see more isn't an option.

A. Think the game looks good and like what you've heard about it.

B. Think the game looks good but don't like the interview information.

C. Think the game looks bad but the interviews gave you a better impression.

D. Think the game looks bad and the interviews aren't helping at all.

Sorry if this is to vague or not enough options but this is my first time making a poll. These are based on some different post I've seen on various boards.

Personally I'm on B now. I got used to the trailer but some of the interviews have me worried.
#2Malus_X6Posted 10/15/2010 1:03:28 PM
D. Not to sound like King Ass, but I can't believe I'm doing this.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#3XDecimoXPosted 10/15/2010 1:07:40 PM
D. If you answer isn't D or B, something is very wrong with you, as the interviews have shown that Tameem is an egotistical ass.
---
PSN - NeroTheDB
#4RoxasANobodyPosted 10/15/2010 1:11:17 PM
C.

The interview where Tameem says he doesn't care is classical and he must be pretty sure with the game if he doesn't care. And no, there's nothing wrong with me, I care to showcase my opinion.
---
Represent ABDC | Poreotix
Currently Watching: www.youtube.com/user/DaijoubuQuest
#5potionsmasterPosted 10/15/2010 1:14:41 PM
D. It looks nice, for a game that is. This is not going to be a real DMC title at all (as it looks atm).
---
The Official Glasses of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
#6Rinoa DestinyPosted 10/15/2010 1:15:35 PM
D.

I feel that he's digging his grave every time he opens his gob. They need another person speaking, IMO.
---
There is no growth without birth. Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk towards the future. - VS
#7Stink_NastyPosted 10/15/2010 1:24:24 PM
A.

Cant say I think the game looks good, but it has me interested. What they've said so far doesn't really bother or encourage me but I'm just waiting.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#8Malus_X6Posted 10/15/2010 1:53:54 PM
Don't you just love it how polls sometimes don't have the answers that best describe yours?

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#9myghostisdeadPosted 10/15/2010 2:10:00 PM
D. But there is a little more to it. At first I was appalled, then thought that it might be ok but not hopeful, now, just tired of the garbage that is being spewed. Also, it could be an ok game as games go ( don't excited bout how easy Enslaved has been described as) but definitely doesn't fit the DMC mold for me.

I'll pass on it.
---
kipsart.com
http://kzeor.deviantart.com/
#10Stink_NastyPosted 10/15/2010 2:46:15 PM
lmao Malus I was thinking the exact same thing.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34