A quick poll.

#31sfvfkofPosted 10/16/2010 9:30:40 PM
D

trailer would have been fine if it was for an original game... not DMC. Torture, odd gunplay, unrefined sword/whip/staff moves that can throw cars. If the trailer is indicative of what they want the game to play like then i'm not impressed.

And the interviews are a mess. One guy stating DMC is about the music? Another saying it's not a reboot only to have the japanese rep call it a reboot. Then we get the comment about making it less over the top (which is a feeling the trailer gave me) and yeah not impressed with the interviews either.
#32_Uwye_Posted 10/17/2010 12:27:09 AM
D. The trailer gives me the feeling of a "design by commitee", the short action scenes -if they are representative of what will be the actual gameplay- aren't promising at all and both Capcom and NT made a mess with their statements. Not impressed.
#33TheOriginalMaxPosted 10/17/2010 2:06:56 AM
D but waiting for more info and willing to give it a chance. So far though, I'm not impressed and I'm offended by what Crapcom did.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
#34StrelokPosted 10/17/2010 11:14:38 AM
^
What Max said. I am HOPING that somehow it'll be a good game, but what I saw so far from the trailer what they did with Dante and Tameem being the worst PR for a game since Fasas Shadowrun 360 I'm not really holding high hopes.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://tinylink.in/2L1