A quick poll.

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#31

trailer would have been fine if it was for an original game... not DMC. Torture, odd gunplay, unrefined sword/whip/staff moves that can throw cars. If the trailer is indicative of what they want the game to play like then i'm not impressed.

And the interviews are a mess. One guy stating DMC is about the music? Another saying it's not a reboot only to have the japanese rep call it a reboot. Then we get the comment about making it less over the top (which is a feeling the trailer gave me) and yeah not impressed with the interviews either.
5 years ago#32
D. The trailer gives me the feeling of a "design by commitee", the short action scenes -if they are representative of what will be the actual gameplay- aren't promising at all and both Capcom and NT made a mess with their statements. Not impressed.
5 years ago#33
D but waiting for more info and willing to give it a chance. So far though, I'm not impressed and I'm offended by what Crapcom did.
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
5 years ago#34
What Max said. I am HOPING that somehow it'll be a good game, but what I saw so far from the trailer what they did with Dante and Tameem being the worst PR for a game since Fasas Shadowrun 360 I'm not really holding high hopes.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived