It's just a trailer after all...

#1mumpsy21Posted 12/27/2010 8:50:30 AM
I know how bad it looks, but thing is it's just a trailer. Sure the new Dante's sucks harder than the most expensive vaccum cleaner ever invented, but all we saw was 2 minutes, the game could still be awesome, the real Dante could still be there(unless they already said he wouldn't), though we shouldn't get our hopes up. There's still a possibility that this game won't be a piece of unplayable crap. That's all, I mean we should rant all about it only when we have confirmation on if the game is really that sh****

- An optimist
---
Fighting MF is like fighting Sephiroth, except every single attack is Heartless Angel
#2m_mungmungPosted 12/27/2010 9:07:09 AM
I really hate being the ass but you're pretty late to the party.

Still, you may want to discuss an old topic. Just saying that this topic is getting worn down.
---
Salary? Dude, it's College Humor. They get paid in beer and condoms. >_> -Hirumaru
XBL GT: El Haroldo
#3mumpsy21(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2010 9:42:07 AM
Yeah, I figured, ever since the trailer I haven't been really tuning in to DMC news, mostly FF stuff.
---
Fighting MF is like fighting Sephiroth, except every single attack is Heartless Angel
#4mumpsy21(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2010 9:47:07 AM
I JUST found out that Ninja Theory is working on this, I know I am very sorry from the depths of my soul for just finding out, but more to the point. Why would they agree to let NT handle the game, if they know their record?
---
#5Clear_CalamityPosted 12/27/2010 9:13:53 PM
^ I'm sure there is a more official source out there, but I'm lazy so the following will have to do...

Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_5
---
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
#6m_mungmungPosted 12/27/2010 9:17:16 PM
Because Capcom is going on a vacation to Lazyville, population includes Sid the Sloth and Fat Bastard.

They have no idea on what they should do with the Devil May Cry series. They did well with DMC3, but besides from that, haven't been able to recapture the magic that the first Devil May Cry had. Their idea to fix this is by screwing their fans over and making Vampires May Cry: Edwards Awakening. I hope the main villain is Lord Voldemort.
---
Ah, the internet...where the ones who AREN'T pedos can be considered strange. - Thrillhouse55
The official Nelo Angelo of the PS3 DmC board, woot!!
#7m_mungmungPosted 12/27/2010 9:17:49 PM
^^^Directed at TC
---
Ah, the internet...where the ones who AREN'T pedos can be considered strange. - Thrillhouse55
The official Nelo Angelo of the PS3 DmC board, woot!!