Predict the levels,devil arms,fighting styles,monsters this game will have.

#1s0faking545Posted 12/29/2010 6:11:29 PM
Levels:slums,subways,factory,town square,demon fortress, jail
styles: some sort of primary moves that recemble the old dantes moves.
devil arms: Giant fists, god of war-esque blades, Evony and Ivory will be obtained mid game, rocket launcher, SMG's, big hammer
---
rice balls taste extremly bad
#2s0faking545(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2010 6:13:43 PM
Monsters: Droids sent to capture dante, bigger version of trailer monsters, demons that do wallruns, also I predict Dant will have some sort of young rival through the game and a dumb sidekick
--
#3Rockstar_BobPosted 12/29/2010 6:42:24 PM
Level: Open World City with slums, alleys, all the works.

Style: Emo Rage Fu

Weapons: Improvised weapons in the beginning, A Shape Shifting one later on, And cheap imitations of Ebony & Ivory even later on.

Monsters: I-Robots, I-Demons, The Police, & Dante himself.
---
Will not change sig until the world ends. Started 1-19-10
#4myghostisdeadPosted 12/29/2010 6:57:31 PM
That is really sad but not too far from what we might see seeing how it is supposed to be more realistic. No Rebellion? I don't get the robotlike things in the teaser...I really, really don't.
#5s0faking545(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2010 8:31:06 PM
my theory is that dante will get rebellion at the end of the game, I guess It will be some sort of super new game plus weapon.
---
#6myghostisdeadPosted 12/29/2010 9:10:06 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought he got Rebellion as a child from his father. Wouldn't that just be another way of taking this away from the original storyline? How are they selling this again? Reboot or Prequel? I guess we will see next fall. I wish we would get more info.
#7demonfang178Posted 12/30/2010 7:22:32 AM
Levels: typical city setting, subway, science-y faculty, the place he was held, and the rooftops in another attempt to off Spiderman

Devil Arms: Nightmare Alpha, a whip, and the obligatory power gloves and greaves

Style: Just one. If they "westernizing" this game, then I can't imagine them offering multiple play styles

Enemies: No idea but none will be threatening.
#8Solid_BelmontPosted 12/30/2010 8:37:54 AM
Levels: The YMCA,Tameem's House,Tameem's Office and the final level will be inside Tameem's head (that will be fun considering all the empty space there is and all the poo poo that's flying around in there)

Devil Arms: Tameem's drawing pen,Tameem's left shoe,Ebony and Ivory will be replaced by a Marlboro and a Camel in each hand (he will probably try to kill all the demons with second hand smoke)

Fighting Styles: Tam-Jutsu, Mu-Thaimeem and Emo Beatchslapping.

Monsters: Bars of soap,descent looks and sobriety (I think Dante will be fighting off these things with all his might all through the game)
---
Give me a PS3,a Gibson Les Paul,a Paul Chen and you'll never hear another pip outta me ;)